XXIX.

❝CHAPTER 29

CHAPTER 29.

it's cold.

yoongi's the first to wake up and he's a little confused as to why he's in a tub but then remembers letting taehyung gently dip him into it. he doesn't remember when either of them fell asleep but he can tell that it hadn't been too long ago. taehyung's sitting on the floor, head resting over his folded arms as he curls against the tub, tiny snores leaving his parted lips and the elder still feels a little disoriented. but it doesn't matter because when he turns to stare at the sleeping male, his thoughts are replaced with how much he loves the kid.

with pruny fingertips, yoongi traces the lines of taehyung's face, memorizing every scar, freckle, bruise that litters the 18 year old; that makes taehyung, him. it's not until the male cracks open an eye that yoongi stops, blushing at the sleepy smile that the boy gives him.

"how long have we been in this bathroom?" taehyung asks, a yawn getting past his lips a mere second after. "i'm not sure, but i'm freezing."

"ah shit, hyung, you're gonna catch a cold." hastily, taehyung drains the tub and helps yoongi out of it, quick to dry the shorter's body and hair, which turns into a mess of tangled strands and when yoongi sees himself he can only laugh.

he lets taehyung pull on some sleeping shorts over his legs and is lead out the bathroom and onto the bed, where he he lays down on his stomach and turns on the telly, pillow under his tummy and arms folded under his head. he could hear his boyfriend searching through his bag from where he laid but then he stops.

yoongi doesn't question it; doesn't even spare a glance from where his eyes are glued to the television. and you can say he's a little startled when he feels lips being pressed to the back of his thigh, yet he doesn't push the owner away, simply allows the kisses to make their way upward until they trail up his spine all the way to the back of his neck. and really, yoongi was attempting to ignore the delicate gesture but it was hard when taehyung smelled so nice and hugged him so tightly once yoongi had finally adverted his gaze towards him.

big puppy-like eyes stare at him once the younger boy pulls back, boxy smile forcing for his heart to wrench and proceed to beat obnoxiously fast. and when yoongi looks away, cheeks a rosy red and skin tingling with some unknown electricity, he notices the rain pouring outside the room's window.

it makes everything a little more intimate; a little more theirs. yoongi twists onto his back and makes grabby hands for taehyung to come closer and the younger does, crawls over the small body and embraces him, shocked by the coldness of the latter's skin but the elder can only melt under the teen's heat.

and it's quiet for minutes, neither know how long nor do they care but taehyung speaks first, muffled from where his face is snuggled in the crook of yoongi's neck.