VIII.

❝CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8.

it went on for a while; the gentle exchange of kisses. the only sound that could be heard in the darkness of the car being the soft rush of the a/c and their lips catching, over and over. yoongi's phone vibrated against the floor of the car but he didn't care. he couldn't when kim taehyung was holding him like he was the most precious thing in the world and kissing him like he'd been deprived his whole life.

they ended up in the backseat, and at some point yoongi's body tipped off taehyung's, and if it wasn't for the arm around his waist he would've probably fallen off but when taehyung started to suck his bottom lip into his mouth, he was gone.

and so they carelessly continued to kiss and kiss and kiss. even when they were too tired to, they continued to kiss and kiss and kiss. and yoongi's legs wrapped around taehyung's thighs, one arm twined around his neck, the other lazily threading through his messy locks of hair.

taehyung's own fingers had worked themselves under the older's shirt, feeling at his back and tracing the spine there. and he quickly noted that he needed to force more food into the other's system.

they didn't stop. and when they did it was just because they'd both fallen asleep. that night they ended up sleeping in the backseat, limps tangled together and lips lingering here and there. they fell asleep like this; cheeks flushed, lips swollen, and fingers curled around each other touching anywhere they could just to feel the warmth there for as long as possible.

somehow yoongi managed to grab a blanket that he kept in the car just in case and he draped it over both their weary bodies, forgetting completely about his brother, his mum and his problems.