XXXIV.

CHAPTER 34.

the food arrives while yoongi is too busy sucking bruises onto taehyung's neck, the taller boy attempting his best to ignore the male straddling his lap by scrolling through his phone and doing anything but paying mind to yoongi (which aggravates the living hell out of said boy).

he pries the blonde teen away from him, tries not to moan when yoongi presses their lips together and takes his bottom lip between his teeth, tugging at it right before letting himself be pushed back onto the couch. the elder's self satisfied grin never leaves his face, even after taehyung comes back with their food, face flushed and matching the scarlet color of the tip of his ears.

"you left marks, hyung." taehyung says, embarrassment clear as day as he yanks his boyfriend up by the arm and pulls him to the table. "you're not allowed to touch me until i finish my food, if you do, it's harassment." he states after settling down, ignores the petty grumble of yoongi protesting like a three year old from beside him and instead focuses on the aroma of chinese takeout that fills the room.

"can i hold your hand?" yoongi asks, voice small and almost pleading but taehyung shakes his head.

"no. eat your food, hyung." both their mouths are stuffed by noodles and that makes it hard for the conversation to go any further than that. dinner only consists of taehyung groaning contently with almost every bite and yoongi pouting cutely cause taehyung just won't pay attention to him like he wants him to.

he almost wants to burst into tears but he's not a fucking child so that's not even considered an option. so instead he chooses to angrily throw his empty trash into the garbage can and stomp into his room, leaving taehyung a little shocked and more than just a little amused.

spoilt baby, he thinks, smirk on his face as he stands up and strides to the teen's room, attempts to twist open the door but to no avail cause yoongi being the mature adult he is, locked the door. "hyung?" taehyung calls out from the outside, causing for yoongi the glare at the door and snarl back angrily a bitter, "what?" in that deep voice of his that always seemed to turn even deeper when the elder was angry.

however, taehyung attempts to hold back a giggle. "open the door." he says and a phony laugh echos from inside. "hell no, sleep on the couch." taehyung's smile falters to the ground, knows that yoongi really isn't fucking around and he truly is pissed off.

"yoongi-hyung, please, i wanna sleep with you." he tries again, but yoongi responds with, "now you wanna give me attention? when it benefits you? kiss my ass, kim taehyung."

"y-yoon, please?"

taehyung thinks, i should've fucking held his hand, but feels the door crack open just a tiny bit, catches a small eye peaking through the new gap and he smiles, sweet and rectangular and yoongi's weakness.

yoongi pouts, then asks, "what's the password?" before allowing for his whole head to be visible.

taehyung says, "i love you." and yoongi glares but allows him in. that's not the password, but yet taehyung somehow always gets what he wants. yoongi closes the door and locks it again before flopping on his stomach onto his bed, where he lays in silence and doesn't even spare taehyung a glance.

though he wants to.

he really does.

wants to stare at taehyung and touch him and kiss him.