Chapter 7

"My dateu... my dateu... is gone."

"Such a drama queen" Karma sighed.

You and him were in the classroom, alone, in detention, forced to have at least three seats space between you. All the teachers were afraid that you would attack Karma again, so they gave him the instructions to scream if you pulled any weird move on him.

"I can't believe I am stuck for three hours here with you!"you messed your hair from your anger "I lost a date that could have future... and I don't even know who it was"

Karma was always annoyed listening to you talking all the time about your dates, knowing he was excluded from them.

"Don't worry, I can date you."he winked at you and you glared at him.

"I never knew you would be this shameless. I used to think of you as a prideful smart dude"

"I am also known to always get what I want. And talks about shameless the girl who sent me love letters and enjoyed my lap with her knees~"

His playful tone hit your nerves.

"You sent letters to yourself and pulled me towards you! I really don't get you, Akabane. I still wonder why I talked to you at the blind date!"

He shrugged.

"Deep inside, you feel comfortable around me, that's why. I have not seen you being like that around other boys."

You looked weirdly at him.

"Well, there is no one annoying me as much as you do but... how do you know that? Do you observe how I treat other boys or what?"

He was obviously trying not to lose his cool.

"I am Karma. I have to know everything"

"Oh, don't give me that I-am-too-cool-for-you look to distract me... are you interested in my interactions, Akabane?"

You leaned slightly to his direction, giving him want-to-know-the-answer eyes. He smirked.

"Slowly approaching me, huh? Still trying to kiss me, Y/N? If you come closer, I may scream to be saved by the teachers."

"Ya!" you yelled, angrily "I am the victim here, I should be provided with protection when needed, not you"

He shrugged in happiness.

"Too bad."

You and Karma, two model students, stuck in detention. It seemed unbelievable to you, as well as to the teachers, but because of your rankings there was no one who thought it was necessary to observe you and him. Leaving you locked in a room was considered to be more than enough. You found yourself wishing there was a teacher in a room. You could have avoided talking with Karma.

You pulled out your phone and started texting Kayano.

You
Save me

Kayano
Aren't you in detention? How come texting is allowed?

You
It is not. Just me and Akabane in the room, no teachers, so why not texting?

Kayano
Too rebellious for a model student, aren't you?   ;) Is Karma-kun still alive?

You
Unfortunatelly yes

Kayano
Oh wow you didn't kill him!

You
Yet

Kayano
Hey I have to go out now, so I will stop texting, okay?