Chapter 30 [End-or not?]

A/N: OKAYY LAST CHAPTER HERE, I WANNA THANK-

Okay, I will talk in the end~

--------

You woke up some minutes before midnight, still in his warm embrace. He was sleeping, and you managed to get off the bed without waking him up.

You took his phone and checked his contacts, just out of curiosity to see the name he had given you. You remembered how it was 'my girl' before, but this time he was more specific.

'MY girlfriend'

You blushed, smirked at his sleeping face and then put his phone back.

You wore your shoes, took your phone with you and got out of his house.

The story that began one and a half years ago needs to end.

You stood outside of his house, a little far from the door, and dialed that number you had dreamed of yourself calling thousands of times. And now you did it. You finally called.

The person picked up, but didn't say anything. Of course, now you were able to hear properly, so you would recognise the voice.

You took a deep breath and smiled to yourself.

"Hiro..."

Saying that name again made you feel incredibly strong feelings and brought a wave of memories.

"It's me, Y/N. I... I know you won't talk to me from the phone, but... hear me out, okay? Hiro... I did as we agreed... I found someone I... I think I sincerely love. He is... a tease, an idiot, an annoying yet charming, sweet, caring person who protects me no matter what. His name is Karma. I think he is... who I was looking for. You don't have to worry, I am even on good terms with my ex. I am... very happy after a long time. That's why, Hiro... will you keep your promise and come to meet me?"

You sighed and continued.

"I'm outside of your house. Come and meet me, please."you said.

For a minute or two, nothing was heard. Then, the door from Karma's home opened, and he came out holding his white phone to his ear. He stood there for a while, staring at you and you back at him, with no one of you saying anything.

"How did you know?"he asked from the phone and it was heard to yours. You chuckled.

"I was really stupid not to realise from your behaviour, but... there was something else that confirmed it..."

Flashback- 3 Days ago

Nagisa was buried in the snow because he lost the game. Your friends and Karma left you and him behind to go to buy hot drinks.

When they were far enough, you looked at Nagisa. You couldn't stand seeing him like that.

"Um.. Nagisa, can I use your phone?"you asked.

You took a deep breath and held tightly in your hand a paper that you had pulled out of your pocket.

A phone number was written there.

Hiro's number.

"Um... yeah... sure... it's in my coat's pocket..."

You found it and began dialing Hiro's number. But something was off...

After you typed all the numbers, a name from the contacts appeared on the screen, leaving you dumbfounded.

'Karma'

"Uh... Nagisa? Is this contact... Akabane's?"you asked and showed Nagisa the screen. He nodded- that was the only thing he could do.

"Yes... well, it is his previous number. He has a new one now..."