Sequel Special 2

"Truth or dare, Karma?"

"Um... I'll go with dare" Karma said and everyone applauded.

"As expected of the class's demon king! So... do you dare... kissing..." Maehara said in a teasing tone.

You gulped. If he would ask for Karma to kiss you in front of the whole class, you wouldn't be able to handle the embarrassment...

"............Asano~?"

Maehara and the whole class laughed loudly, Karma froze, Asano choked on nothing, and you were jealous.

Wait, what?! He knows I'm Karma's girlfriend and yet... what the hell, Y/N, you were saying the opposite a second ago! Huh, I'm so weird.

No... he is making me weird...

Everything that had to do with Karma had an impact on you. Important or not, you couldn't help it but pay attention even to the small details.

"Funny. Better change it to Nagisa" Karma said in a threatening voice and made Maehara gulp.

Nagisa?! What am I even doing here?!

Nagisa's turn to choke. Kayano patted his back.

"Was that a confession, Akabane? Be careful, your girlfriend is over here." Rio joked and you smiled awkwardly.

"I know that, but apparently you don't find it funny enough for me to kiss her, so you want me to kiss a boy..." Karma said.

So... he'll kiss a boy because the others want him to?

"So... I will take the penalty" he said, looking right into your eyes. "I won't kiss anyone but one person"

The whole class was like "AAAAAAAAW", you covered your red face with your hands but was smiling like an idiot. You knew Karma was smirking without even looking at him.

About the penalty... that was drinking a glass of wine in one go. There were people that were against it, but in the end everyone had agreed.

Karma drank the whole glass and you were so worried watching his cheeks getting red.

After that, it was his turn to ask. Well, you already knew who he would ask, but you were still curious to hear it.

"Y/N" he said and you looked at the mercury eyes you so much adored "Truth or dare?"

"Truth" you said, aware of the fact that in Karma's case, both choices were dangerous.

"Is it true that... " he started saying and his words were the center of attention.

His gaze was so warm you thought you would be burnt any time soon.

"...I will ask you later, in private"

You gasped and the whole class was disappointed.

"Karma! You are not fun at all!" Terasaka said and Karma giggled.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure she'll drink the wine if she lies."he reassure them, but no one seemed satisfied.

"Karma, your penalty for pissing us off is drinking wine AND kissing Asano! Asano, bring your lips here!" Maehara said but then ran for his life when he saw Karma standing up to catch him and to -probably- kill him.

Playing Truth or Dare with your friends had never been this fun before.
--

"You know... you didn't have to drink all that wine..."

You were in the hotel room Karma was sharing with Nagisa and Sugino, but the boys had left to grab something to eat. You had brought Karma to his bed, since he was kind of... very drank to do it himself.

"Drinking better... than kissing him... had to protect my pride"

You giggled at that, but at the same time you were disappointed. Both Asano and Karma were important to you, and you would love seeing them getting along even once in your life.

"You can try being friends with him, you know..." you told him as you helped him lie on his bed and caressed his hair, taking his bangs away from his forehead.

Your touch, to him, was heaven.

He held your hand and put it on his soft cheek. You willingly welcomed his skin under your palm.

"I'm always willing to try... but whenever I see him..."

He paused, unsure if he had to say his next words.

"Whenever I see him, I'm always thinking of the fact that you once were together. Laugh at me... but..."

He closed his eyes, tired as he was, but he kept talking.

"When I look at him, I imagine the moments he touched you, embraced you, kissed you... I suffer from these kinds of thoughts. And it's so painful.."

You wanted to tell him not to worry, not to imagine these kinds of things, but you couldn't talk. You had no idea he was feeling like that whenever he had Asano right in front of him. If you knew it, you wouldn't have invited the purple eyed boy to go on holidays with you in first place. You realised it was a mean thought, but for you, Karma's state of feelings and mind were a priority.

"Can I ask you... the truth?"he said, meaning the truth from the Truth or Dare he had stated he would ask you privately.

You nodded, unable to reject his request even if you wanted to.

"Okay. Ask me"

"Stay by my side"

His voice had slightly cracked. His four words were so simple and yet, they made your heart explode and your eyes tear up.

You chuckled.

"That's not a question, that's a demand, idiot..."

But he didn't answer. He had fallen asleep, never letting go of your hand. You blushed at that and didn't try to pull away.

"I can't promise I'll be forever... but I'll be as long as I love you."
---

A/N: Too sweet?