Sequel Special 6

Karma and you went to the gym, since there was no one there to find out you'd skipped class to see him. When you hid there, he couldn't help himself and had his arm around your shoulders, afraid you would leave or something.

"I don't want you to go back there... I hate you being in A class."

You knew how much he hated such high classes. He once was over there as well, and was betrayed by the teacher he trusted the most. For him, everything over there was fake.

"I don't wanna be there either. It's so boring, teachers and students are idiots, so full of themselves... I miss you and the guys..." you told him, putting your head on his chest. He seemed so happy with that little move of yours.

"You have to do something. Either stop studying and become the worst student ever alive, or become violent. They have to sent you to E class in some way.."he murmured, thinking.

You giggled at him trying so hard to find a way to help you.

"My parents are so happy with my grades, I don't wanna worry them by ignoring school or something. And you also know I can't act violent for no reason."

He was disappointed and sighed depressed.

"So.. are you gonna just stay there? With Asano?"

You punched his shoulder and glared at him.

"Can you stop noticing only Asano in the picture? He is the only normal over there, don't just hate him... I know he was a shithead in the past, but he's really helpin' me now. Please, accept it and try to get along with him."

He shrugged and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever"

"Also" you continued'"don't underestimate me. I'm not done fighting yet"

"And what are you gonna do? What else is there to do?"he asked.

You smiled sweetly, making his heart beat loudly.

" I'll try to negotiate with the principal somehow. I know it's just stupid, but I have to keep trying. He can't be that heartless..." you said.

"It is indeed stupid, but I won't stop you. Now... lets stop talking about all these... it's just the two of us here..."

His voice was suddenly so low,  like a playful whisper that made your face tomato red.

"Wh...what are you talking about?"you murmured and he was amused by your reaction.

Slowly, he leaned in, closing the distance between your faces...

You heard him whispering to your ear.

"You know, I would love you to take the initiative one day and kiss me first..."

Before you could think of his words, his lips touched yours and your mind went blank, unable to focus on anything else besides him. His lips and touch was so gentle and protective, as if he was afraid he would break the fragile you. You chuckled at his behaviour and he smiled between your kisses as well.
---

"I think we've talked about it already, Y/N, and you're nit going back to E class"

"Please, listen to me... I'm here to suggest something. I want to deal with this fairly, so hear me out. If I beat everyone in A class at the upcoming exams, let me go back to E class. If not, i'll stay where I am and i'll never bother you again."

Asano Gakuhu laughed slightly at that.

"I am aware of your confidence when it comes to studying, and I know that you're capable of beating all of them. But I think we should make this more interesting..."

You gulped.

For some reason I have a really bad feeling....

"More interesting?"

"Compete against... Gakushu, but not in studying. In real fighting. I know you look down at A class's sports abilities, but my son is quite something, isn't he?"

---

A/N: It will be officially finished soon!

BTW, thank you for the 16K reads, now this story has become my mostly-read one!!! I'm aware this little sequel might be a disappointment to many of you, but please bear with it.

See you next chappy~