Chapter 25

When you opened your eyes the next morning, you didn't expect to see Karma's face right in front of yours, sleeping on the same pillow with you.

WHAT THE HELL?!

You looked around and realised you were in the girls' room, but Kayano and Yukiko were nowhere to be found. And also, why was Karma lying next to you?

You really wanted to just stay there and stare at his face, but you knew that if he woke up he would be like "Oh so you just love staring at my face. Did you kiss me while I was asleep? You are definitely obsessed with me, I think I should shout for Mr.Noah to save me~"

Not today sir!

"Hey" you said and pushed him lightly. He opened his eyes immediately after you touched him "Wake up"

He wasn't surprised to see you besides him. He looked at you and yawned.

"Morning"he said and smirked, definitely enjoying the moment.

He is a hot mess. With his just-woken-up voice, he is a hotter mess.

"Don't 'morning' me like that. Why are you here? Why didn't you sleep in your room?"you asked.

"Well... the story goes like this..."

~the previous night~

"Hey, Karma" Maehara said "Wake up Y/N or just take her with you and lets go inside... we won't be able to wake up tomorrow morning if we stay here longer"

While watching the stars, you had fallen asleep on Karma's shoulder. When your friends decided to go inside, he rubbed your back to wake you up, but you just wouldn't do so. In the end, he brought you inside while holding you in bridal style.

However, the others had an idea. When Karma entered your room, they just locked the door, leaving the two of you inside.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Karma asked them and they chuckled at the other side of the door.

"You and Y/N seem to be very close lately, so we are going to help you a bit. We will unlock the door tomorrow morning! Sweet dreams~" Maehara said and they all entered the boys' room.

Karma sighed, not having any problem with this and lied next to you, as close as possible. He soon fell asleep while looking at your face.

~Now~

"Karma, I know you well, you could have easily unlocked the door by yourself. And also, why did you have to sleep on this certain spot?"you asked, pretending to be annoyed.

"To keep you warm at night"

You gasped. Only he had the ability to knock you down with such a simple answer.

You pulled the blanket up to your face to hide your burned cheeks. He laughed at your reaction and tried to take the blanket away.

"Hey, let me see your face~" he begged, and he was stronger. He pulled it away, leaving you defenseless.

"Don't look at me..."you begged this time and he observed your face.

He pouted.

"I thought you would be redder... what should I do..." me murmured.

What, he wants to blush me more? Will he keep sweet-talking or...

The next moment, he leaned on you and planted a soft kiss on your cheek, leaving you dumbfounded.

You pushed him away, stood up and ran away to die from embarrassment somewhere alone.
---

"GUYS! COME RIGHT HERE, I NEED TO KILL YOU!"

You and Karma went to the sledding area, where your friends already were. They smirked when they saw you two approaching them together, but ran for their lives when you threatened them.

Soon, you were trying to catch five kids to take revenge, while sledding. Karma was standing away, looking at the game and laughing out loud.

He pulled your phone out of his pocket and took some pictures of you and the others. You would leave this place after lunch, and he didn't miss the chance to keep the memories in the phone.

Those two days you had felt angry, happy, sad, embarrassed, but in one word, it was amazing.

---
A/N: The chapter was small so I will also update tomorrow. The last chapter will be the 30th~

Also, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED IN ONE SINGLE NIGHT? I woke up today and this fanfiction had received so much love I wanna cry  :') :')

Thank you so much readers, I hope you will enjoy this book till the end~