Chapter 29

" Why can't you at least let me go home for a while?"you asked.

After school, Karma pulled your hand and dragged you with him, not letting you to go home.

"We can't waste any time. The real date begins now" he said and smirked.

You chuckled and just called your parents and told them that you would return home late tonight. In the beginning they were against it, but they changed their minds when they heard you would be with Karma.

Such a trusted person you are, huh?

"Okay then, where are we going?"you asked, trying to hide your excitement, but he saw right through you.

He stopped walking and turned to face you. He put his hands on your cheeks and pulled them playfully.

"Don't try to hide your smile. I'm already full of myself, it won't change anything"

You laughed at that.

"Glad you know it" you said and he held your hand.

You held his back.

I can't take it... if we are like this now, what is gonna happen till the end of the day?!

"To answer your question, we are going to the most amazing place of the world, but to do that we need to buy some stuff first."he said and winked, fully aware of his hotness.

Damn you. Treating me like that, I would happily follow you even to hell.

You went to the market and he took a shopping cart with him. When you weren't looking at him, he came from behind, grabbed you from your waist and put you in the cart while laughing. You snapped at him and tried to get out while yelling.

"Hey!!! Get me off this thing... you are embarrassing me Karma, they will kick us out of the market!!!"

He just sighed and approached your face. He was about to peck your cheek and you froze in realisation; however, when he was close enough, you were the one to kiss his cheek, making his whole body paralyze from surprise. You stuck out your tongue in victory.

"I'm not gonna fall for your tricks again, mister~"

And while he was still frozen, you got off the cart, took his hand and dragged him to buy the things he needed.
---

You soon found out that 'the most amazing place in the world' was his home. Seeing it again, it reminded you of the night he hurt his back and you had to take him home and take care of him. His soft and sensitive self had first appeared back then, recreating the image you had in your mind for him.

"So... we are gonna stay in your house?"

He nodded in agreement and you gasped. You were always nervous when it was coming to his house, especially when knowing you would be alone because his parents were not there.

You entered the house and he immediately headed to the kitchen. In the beginning you were nervous and unsure about where to even stand. He noticed you and giggled.

"You have been in my bedroom, and you are nervous being in my kitchen? You're funny" he said and you thew a grape at him.

He started cooking. When you tried to help him, he just told you to stay back.

"Why won't you let me help?"you asked.

"I what to cook for you..." he murmured concentrated on the cooking.

You didn't answer and just blushed alone. While he was cooking, you were also sitting in the kitchen looking at him. There were times he would turn to glance at you, but you would just turn your head on the other side, making him laugh again.

He knew he was your center of attention. He loved having your eyes on him. And you loved it too.

While you were eating, he would constantly observe your face, trying to find out if you truly liked the food or not.

While you were washing the dishes, he would come and hug you from behind and wait there until you finish.

It was the first time you had such a date. Other boys you dated were dragging you from restaurants to parks, they were approaching you with unreasonable confidence, with awkwardness or they weren't approaching you at all. But Karma was different. He was confident because he knew. He knew how you were feeling and he had done things no one else had done.

In your eyes and heart, he was special.

After that, he showed you around the house and talked about him and his family. He made you sit on a couch and you talked about yourself, while he was playing with your hair.

You played video games, and after that, you were surprised to hear that he wanted to dance. You shyly stood up and he held you by the waist, close to his body, making it possible for you to hear each other's heart beating fast.

At night, you were both exhausted, and he dragged you to his bed. Your mind was ready to explode.

WHAT THE HELL? HIS BED?!

You suddenly remembered Terasaka's words from long ago....

"... Karma is smart but he is also a man!..."

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Karma asked and laughed noticing your anxious expression" Come here"

He gently held your hand, he lied on the bed and patted the space next to him. You hesitantly lied next to him. He pulled you close to him, putting your head on his chest. You gasped at that move of his, but you had no intention of leaving his arms.

"Feels nice... you have no idea since how long ago I wanted to hug you like this..."he murmured and you smiled at his words.

You stayed like this, enjoying every second of feeling each other's presence and warmth.

You had lost many people from your life. You had been depressed, cried and almost died from an accident. Many would think that now it would be easier for you to let go of your people.

You couldn't be sure yet, but you had a feeling as the days would pass by, Karma would become a person whose absence would mean your disaster.

You wanted to let your love possess him and guard his heart.

---
A/N: OKAY GUYS ONE LAST CHAPTER LEFT!! :(

I'm sorry I kind of skipped their time at Karma's home like this but if I described every moment the chapter would last forever.

See you in two days~