Sequel Special 10

When you were first transferred to A class, you thought nothing worse would happen. But suddenly, you found out that there was actually something worse that could happen.

And that was for E class to be sent to another campus. In a forest, to be accurate.

I hate my fucking life.

You hated the fact that you weren't with your friends in class, how busy you were outside school and now you would distant yourselves in school even more.

When you first heard from Karma you wanted to burst into tears; but then your boyfriend would just get angry at Asano for not letting you win the fight- even though he understood the boy's feeling when he did that.

"Why do you have to leave? What's principal thinking?"you asked Karma during a break and he sighed.

"I don't think it's principal's fault, he seemed displeased when he announced that to us. I think it's that Karasuma dude... I don't think he's here only for physical education" he said.

You couldn't help it but get depressed. When he saw your face he chuckled slightly.

"Don't worry. I won't let you go just like that. I've got a plan"

You looked in his excited eyes, curious.

"What plan?"

"I'll be the best student, I'll behave myself and be praised by the principal. I will manage to get in A class in one way or another. And then, we'll be together"

You just laughed at his words. He was able to lighten up your day with just a single smile. His mercury eyes studied your face, making you blush. You were his center of attention, the center of his world.

"You don't have to do that" you managed to say "A class is not for you"

"I used to be there, you know. I'm by far more suitable than you to be there. I've got more experience" he stated and you shrugged.

You locked eyes with him. Those eyes you loved.

"I know better than anyone that you are not for that class, Karma. Being at E class... makes you more beautiful. You and the whole class"

He raised an eyebrow, not really getting it.

"I'm sorry, Y/N, but I'll start thinking that you want me only for my good looks" he pointed out and you sighed.

"I didnt mean that kind of beautiful, idiot. You being in E class.. your whole existence merges perfectly in there. In my eyes, it's a class you were destinied to be in, and when you are not there, everything seems sad and lonely. But most of all... I love the way you smile when you talk or think about that class,  or when being in there.  That's why, you should stay over there"

He was surprised in the beginning, but then smirked playfully.

"And what about the smile I have when you are with me?"he asked in a low voice, leaning in.

"I... I love that too" you said while blushing more. You tried to push him away, not letting him kiss you in front of the whole school.

"Do you wanna know what I love?"he whispered, as if it was a secret.

"What?"you asked.

"The eyes you have when you look at me."

---
The next day, in the beginning of the first lesson, you couldn't help it but look outside the window. At the school yard, E class was getting ready to be led by Karasuma to the new campus. All of them where there except Karma, they were probably waiting for him, but you wondered when he had gone.