Sequel Special 7

"Heck no"

"But, Karma..."

"I said no! You won't fight him!"

"I have to agree with Akabane. I don't know what my father has in mind, but it sure is a bad thing." Asano said.

Asano, Karma, Kayano, Nagisa and you were sitting on a bench in the school yard, and you had just told them about your deal with the principal. Karma was just furious at the thought of you getting hurt, Asano was skeptical and your other two friends scared.

"Asano! That's the only way I can go back to E class. Please, accept the deal! " you begged and Karma sighed annoyed.

"Stop trying to persuade him! Principal is obviously a psychopath, demanding his son and you to fight... screw him"

"But Asano won't hurt me, and I won't hurt him. We will just have a friendly fight with each other till someone wins! I want to come back... you don't want me to stay at A class either, so why do you protest so that much?"

Karma didn't say anything, and just stared at you. He was the only person whose eyes you could read, and this time they were clearly telling you that he was afraid, afraid you would get hurt, even though it was Asano the one you would fight against.

You wanted to prove him there was nothing to worry about.

"I don't want to do it... but I'll think about it. I know it's important to you, and I also want you to be in the class you desire. Let me talk with my father first." Asano said and you smiled at him, thanking him.

Asano smiled back and looked at you and Karma. He was feeling an idiot, trying to help you go back to your boyfriend's side when he himself had feelings for you. But he couldn't help it.

Nagisa broke the awkward silence.

"Hey... does anyone know who is that man?"

He pointed at a man in black suit, talking with other teachers. Asano was the only one who recognised him.

"Oh... he is new. I heard he will be your new gym class teacher."he said and Kayano looked weirdly at him.

"E class's? Why are we gonna have a new gym teacher?"

Asano shrugged. All of you glanced at the mysterious teacher.

"I don't know either."
---

"Why are should doing his, father? What's your motive?" Gakushu asked the principal, sure that his father had something in mind since he was messing around with you so much.

"I just wanna give that little girl the chance to return to her so desired class. Seriously, son, you get angry when I do something bad, angry when I do something good, what is it that you want from me?" Gakushu said in irony.

"I'm not joking. And how do you know I won't lose on purpose for Y/N to win? I got nothing to lose."

The principal smirked, and Asano instantly knew this was a really bad sign.

"Oh, I think you've got something to lose"

---
A/N: One day later than usual, I'm sorry, but because of school it's hard to keep up with the every two days update.

I repeat that it's almost finished~