Sequel Special 8

The fight would take place at the school yard, and it would be watched by A class, E class, the principal and some teachers, including the new E class's gym teacher. All that you knew about him was that his name was Karasuma and he had a weird style of teaching, as if he was testing the students' assassinating abilities or something. At least that's what your E class friends had told you.

Everyone was already there, including Asano. You and Karma were inside the school building, looking at them through the window, and you could feel the boy's anxiety. He was holding your hand tightly, unwilling to let go of it.

You tried to pull it away but he insisted on keeping you there, by his side.

"I have to go, you know. Everyone is waiting for me"

School hours were over and in the hallway there were only the two of you. It was one of the few times you weren't feeling anxious or shy around him, but you chose to be confident to tell him there was no need to worry. Not that it was helping though.

"I dont like this. Both Asano and Asano Junior look weird to me. You can call me greedy and annoying, but I can't even take the thought of him pretending to fight with you, and I swear to God I'll kill him if he hurts you. If anyone hurts you."

He locked eyes with you. Karma was always emotional when coming to you, especially your safety.

What have I done to deserve his love?

You smiled at him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm telling you I'll be okay. Can you just believe in me? It's a friendly fight, and it's much better than breaking things in class and violating school rules to be sent back to E class."

With your head on his chest, you could fell his heartbeat going a little down and his body relaxing slightly. He chuckled.

"You would look pretty badass though"

You slapped his arm and laughed, blushing slightly, and he kept you in his warm embrace for a while. You noticed that the people waiting were pissed by you not showing up, so you decided to go there, with Karma by your side.

As long as you had him, everything was going to be okay.
---

"Give me the chance to prove myself right, mister Karasuma. Tomorrow, my son will give a fight, and I want you to watch closely. And then, I hope you'll chose wisely"

Tadaomi Karasuma had met many greedy people in his life, but not as much as Asano Gakuhu.

Karasuma had a mission and was sent to that school by the government. He had to announce to the E class students their assassinating mission, but first he wanted to make sure they were able to carry that out. As a gym class teacher he was testing their physical abilities, and there were some pretty talented students, such as Karma Akabane and Nagisa Shiota. But now principal Asano had another idea.

He wanted to persuade Karasuma that his son, Asano Gakushu was more suitable than E class to Assasinate the target, and that's why he had organised this fight to happen, in order to show off Gakushu's abilities.

Asano Gakuhu desired fame, desired to be a hero's father, he wanted his son to eliminate a global threat. That's all that greedy man wanted. To be adored while using his son.

Karasuma was waiting along with the other people, until Asano's opponent finally came...

Akabane Karma, one of my strongest students Karasuma thought, as he saw the red headed boy walking towards the fighting place, along with a girl he saw for the first time. You.

He was impressed. Could Asano really beat Karma?

But then, he saw Karma going to the crowd and you standing in front of Asano ready to fight.

Wait, what?! Isn't Karma his opponent, but this little girl?
--

"Took you a while" Asano commented annoyed and you smiled awkwardly.

Is he in hurry to friendly fight me or what?

"Sorry, had to get ready"

Something about Asano was off. He seemed... too serious about this, as if losing was not an option. It was you who had made a deal with his father, you who had to return to E class no matter what, so why was he so anxious instead?

In the crowd, many eyes were on you, but suddenly one pair of them mattered the most. The mercury coloured one.

"Begin!"

The signal was given and both of you started fighting. In the beginning, everything as just as you expected, with the both of you having a low level fighting.

But as the time was passing, you noticed something; Asano was becoming more and more serious about this fight. The force was growing bigger, his moves were faster, his hits accurate, smooth as if trying to hold back but more violent than before.

Wtf?