| Author's Note. |

* * *

WARNING; This story contains explicit content & is rated restricted by Wattpad officials. If you simply can not handle that- don't read any further, please.

STORY PLOT; For the last six years of her life, Devin Rodriguez has had the pleasure of being labeled as a pretty face with a cruel heart. Only having her best friend Cami, Cami's husband Brian and of course, the light of her life, her son Javon- there's not many times when Devin's personality matches her beautiful looks to outsiders.

But after years of hearing about her bitter attitude, she finally gets fed up to the point that she reluctantly agrees to see someone licensed in such a career to help her deal with her problems. However, despite the rumors that comes with someone skilled in this set, she can't quite say that she was expecting a tattooed, half naked masked man who labels himself "The Therapist" to become her problem solver.

But they did say that "The Therapist" could treat her issues very well.. and Devin for sure could use the assistance. Especially, once she finds herself enjoying the company of a enticing young man who may or may not be the key to getting her together after all.

SIDE NOTE; Please check out the book trailer in the multimedia, along with photos of my main characters. PS- Despite the book trailer, the story does not just revolve around sex. Thanks, xoxo.

* * *