Ch-3 8?

Iemitsu, Nana amd there favorite son Iey-kun is walking home happily. When Iemitsu open the door they heard a crying sound, Iey-kun heard it too.

"Mom, who's crying upstairs?" Iey-kun ask.

"No one but a mistake my beloved son. How about I'll make you, your favorite?" Nana said.

"Hai," Iey-kun said happily ignoring the sound Nana look at Iemitsu "Do-something-with-that-child"Look.

Iemitsu nodded in a answer and went straight up to the room of Tsuna and crash the door.

He saw Tsuna was crying and holding something but he didn't see. He immediately slap the Tsuna on the face and with that Tsuna felt the pain amd it made him shut up because of the impact. Iemitsu leave the room immediately he despise that room, he doesn't want to come back to that room again, unless to hurt his own son.

Little did he know there are currently 7 People who is watching him, wishing that he will be dead. 

"I'll bite that guy to death" Aluade said with a murderous aurora surrounding him.

"I'll murder that stupid bastard!" G said with also a murderous aurora on him.

"Nufufufu~ I would like to torture him until he suffer" Deamon said with also a dangerous aurora on him.

"I'm going to kill that guy to the EXTREME" Knuckle said.

"Lets do it." Asari said. Lampo just nodded.

"Wait! *cough* don't" Tsuna said while coughing hard. Giotto can't let go of Tsuna and embrace him more. "What kind of a mother and father will do this thing to a child?" Giotto has an angry thought.

For the first time Tsuna felt nice and warm around Giotto, he felt that everything is gonna be ok. Suddently Tsuna cough again, and slightly he remove his self from Giotto's hug and get the note pad.

[Pls... I'm begging you. Don't hurt my Family. Even though they are like that, they are still my Family. The Family that I can cherish and love so pls... Don't hurt them] He made them show the note pad.

"Tsk, If that what you want" Aluade said.

"You have a soft heart Tsuna" Asari said while smiling. Tsuna return the smile to him.

[Thank you Asarichan-Niisan] Tsuna wrote.

"Nufufufu~ how came that bastard father of him hate such a cute little guy like Tsuna?" Deamon said.

"That is it, no matter what you said I'm gonna punch that man in the face!" G said.

"We can't G, remember that guy just walk through you, like your a ghost. That means we can't touch him" Giotto said.

"But why does we can touch Tsuna to the extreme?" Knuckle said.

[Hey, Giotto-nii. What do you mean that your a ghost?] Tsuna wrote.

"You see Tsuna, " When Giotto touch the desk of tsuna it just slid through. "We are ghost, we came here cause my intuition said that I need to be here. Now I see why" Giotto said as he went to hyper dying mode.

"Flames" Tsuna said as he point the head of Giotto.

"Yeah, were actually... Ghost" Giotto said.

[Its ok Giotto-niisan. Now I understand. Thank goodness you can't hurt my family. But what is that flames all about?] Tsuna show the note pad.

"This flame is show us Sky flames,..You-see...kinda..." Giotto said then he got slap from G.

"Are idiot Primo!? Are you going to tell him about the Mafia!?" G yelled at Giotto.

"I want to know about all the flames you see..." Tsuna said as he stand up, he close his eyes for a moment and suddently 8 colors of flames were flying around Tsuna but it didn't last long it just a couple of second.

The 7 Were shock that this kid name Tsuna has 8 types of flames.

"Ho-how did you get it Tsuna?" Giotto ask.

"Don't know, they were there seens the *Cough*" Tsuna cough and cough forgetting that his throat is hurt. He immediately get his note pad.

[Seens the day I born. The flames and as so called Intuition is already in me. Your so called Intuition is giving an head ache everytime but I don't mind seens There absolutely Nothing I can do] Tsuna wrote.

"Then we will help you, but first tell me what kinds of flames do you have?" Giotto said.

[I don't know what kinds of flames they were but I know the color, Indigo, Red, Violet, blue, Yellow, Orange like yellow, Green and Black] Tsuna wrote.

"We know what are the seven? But what is black?" Asari said.

"I never heard a black flames before" Giotto said.

"Nufufufuf~This kid is special." Deamon.

"Then who agree to teach him about the Mafia world?" Giotto said everybody raise there hands.

Then this is the day where Tsuna learn everything about Mafia.

--------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it😄