Chapter 50

Tsuna pov.

"I did not do anything, next thing you know he start to call me Juudaime." I said it with a simple smile.

"Oh, Then I shall meet your Guardians," Nono said as he look at Tsuna.
"They are not my Guardians eventually. They are my friends, my best friends who is there for me and I could also promise my self that I will be there in there side no matter what happen." I said to Nono which he made a surprise look but then change it with a smile.
"For a sky to call his Guardians 'Friends' then its worth of to be the sky." Nono said as he pat my head again.

"You and Giotto-nii said the exact same thing." I said with a lower voice but somehow somewhere that words reach to his ears.
"Giotto-nii?" He ask me, I cover my mouth with that, Dame Tsuna you are so Dame. Once a Dame always a Dame! I said.

"Glad you know, that's why your useless remember?"  Zero said it.
"I know that already, so pls don't say that to me over and over again." I said.
"If you say so..." Zero said.

I look at Nono who is now looking at me gaving me a more confuse look. But I heard a loud THUD! again. "Why can just Ieyoshi be the one who becomes the heir, his older than him and also his good. That kid is useless as ever it is!!!" Iemitsu said.

Then when I heard that I felt a little hurt but also confuse, hurt because my own father said that to me. But confuse because I felt a little light inside saying

that this will be alright,

everything is fine,

your not alone,

Were here for you,

Something like that. I can really describe what was that, Its not Zero but something else. "Tou-san, I also don't want to be the Vongola Decimo." Iey-nii said while he gave Iemitsu a good serious look.

"But why? Iey-kun?" Nana said with a disappointment in her voice.
"Because... I may be good at anything but not everything. And deep in my heart knows that Tsuna my twin brother is the person that will bring Vongola up." Ieyoshi said which made Iemitsu and Nana sit and gave a disappointment in there face.

"Iey-nii..." I said in a shocking way, I can't believe that my twin brother, MY twin brother just say that to me. Is that means that my brother has faith in me?

"Yes Dame-Tsuna, so have faith to your self." Reborn said when he look at me with serious look.

"Reborn-san...." I said that while I was about to cry, here I think that no one really cares about me. No one but me my self is alone. How idiot and Dame am I to not let my self known that theres a people who has faith on me and believe on me.

"Then I shall meet your guardians Tsunayoshi-kun. Reborn assist the Vongola Decimo and his guardian to the Vongola base here in Japan. I'll be waiting for dinner." Nono said as he say goodbye and went out, after that Ieyoshi drag me to his room.

"Yehey.... My Tsu-kun is been accepted as Vongola Decimo." He said while hugging me from the back.
"Thank you Iey-nii. Thank you for everything." I said as I smile to him. Ever seens he change I think, I think I should go out from the dark room where I chained up and reach for the small light that was calling me.

But my thought was cut by reborn. "Can he heard me here?" Reborn said as appeared infront of me.
"Who's he?" Ieyoshi ask.
"No, ever seens Nono pat my head Zero disappeared. Like he was no where. But I can feel his still here." I said giving him a sad smile.
"I see, Tsuna. Byakuran say something about defeating that Zero in your head. He said you need your guardians power to let them inside your mind to fight Zero and save you in that Stupid darkness room. But only your guardians can go, but...."Reborn stop a moment and continue.
"But if your guardians faith in you is not strong enough, then they shall not enter your mind and failed to unchained you in that room where your chained up." Reborn said.