Chapter 48

3rd Person Pov.

"Nufufufu~ Those bastard parents of him did that." A certain melon said while appearing in the side of the room.

The guardians heard that, they gaps in surprise the guardians look at Deamon. "The melon-herbivore just spoke." Alaude said while leaning in the wall beside the window.

"Nufufufu~ can you stop calling me that Idiot Skylark!" Deamon said as he glare at Alaude, Alaude glare back.

"Maa~ Maa~ You two calm down." Asari said as he try to calm those two down.

But unfortunately Alaude drag Deamon in outside the window and start to fight. "Fighting to the EXTREME!" Knuckle said.
"How come the Idiot Aloof cloud and a no brain Melon always fight?" G said with annoyance.
"Yare, Yare, Look who's talking?" Lampo said lazily.
"What the heck you say!?" G said as he went to Lampo who ignore him completely.

"My apologies 10th generation guardian. It seems my guardians are destructive as ever and can't control there Idiotness." Giotto said while he was surrounding with dark aurora on him, but his smiling.

The other Giotto's guardian already jump on the window and the 10th generation guardian's just gulp.

"Ahm... Guys I know this is crazy but I can feel a scary aurora coming from a certain person but I don't see it." Ieyoshi said.

"Same as me, I felt a strong KI but its not coming from any of you." Reborn said.

"It-Its coming from Primo." Hayato said.
"Wait, Primo is here?" Reborn said.
"Yeah he is, Apparently he was angry with his guardians Idiotness." Takeshi said.
"Maa~ Maa~ Primo, I want to ask something if you don't mind?" Takeshi as he use his rain flames to calm Giotto, Giotto was shock that the rain
flames of 10th generation made him calm, even Asari can't do that. He was impress.

"Sure, what do you wanna ask?" Giotto said.

"I want to ask, What did your Mist Guardian talking about earlier? How come he was sure that the parents of Tsuna was the one who did this to Tsuna?" Takeshi said.

"Hey, Baseball freak! One question at the time!" Hayato said.

"Ah... Sorry Primo." Takeshi said.
"No its ok, then I'll tell you about it." Giotto said.

He tell a story where he met Tsuna bloodly sleeping in the cold floor. How Tsuna is rarely abuse by his parents and as he was a stress reliever and how Tsuna suffer much pain.

How everyday single day he and his guardian watch how Tsuna was being abuse by his own parents and he could do nothing cause they were GHOST.

Then each one of them explain it to Ieyoshi and Reborn seens they can't hear Primo. The room suddently filled with killer intent ready to kill Tsuna parents but how lucky parents of Tsuna are, Tsuna wake up.

He wake up slowly and sat up by the help of Ryohei.

"Thank you Ryohei-Sempai." Tsuna said.
"Tsuna, From now on your going to tell us if something happen to you ok!" Ieyoshi said calmly but deep inside he wants to kill his own parents.

He knows that his parents are wrong, treating his own brother like that is not acceptable. From the firstime he was awake in the hospital his parents introduce Tsuna as a useless brad and a mistake. "Tsk" is the only word came from his mouth, he was so angry at his parents and more importantly to hisself being so stupid!

"I know Baka-Ieyoshi. But don't let anger control you." Reborn said.
"Ah... I forgot he could read minds. Stupid!" Ieyoshi thought.
"Finally you accept that your an STuPID!" Reborn said, Ieyoshi just rolled his eyes and meet his eyes with a smiling brunet.

"Juuidaime, you look happy?" Hayato said. Then Tsuna smile more. " I am happy that My friends and brother get along. And thanks reborn for coming to our life." Tsuna said as he hug the small spartan. Reborn just smirk and enjoy the warm that Tsuna gave him.
"You welcome." Reborn said.

"Tsuna!" Giotto said.
"Giotto-nii." Tsuna said with a smile.
"Here," Giotto said as he hand Tsuna a small box. Tsuna open it and its the vongola gloves, earphone with 27 on it and also he found his costume of Sora27 and lastly he found his USB X27.

" why did you bought this Giotto-nii?" Tsuna said.
"Keep the Vongola Gloves, and all those stuff carefully, your bastard father almost found it in your room." Giotto said.
"What is he doing there?" Tsuna said.
"His looking for something, I don't know what is it though." Giotto said.
"Ok." Tsuna said as he hid the box, immediately reborn confiscate.

"Tsuna? Why do you have this stuff?" Reborn ask.
"Ah... Seens I was 6 Giotto-nii gave all that stuff to me. Seens I was 4 my mother don't support me anymore so I work as Sora27 when I was 6 to have money." Tsuna reply.
"So your the greatest hacker in the whole world." Reborn said.

Tsuna just look away with a slightly pink on his face. "Amazing Juudaime." Hayato said.
"The greatest hacker to the EXTREME" Ryohei said.
"EH??? Tsu-kun is the greatest hacker in the world?" Ieyoshi said with a shock face.
Tsuna just nodded and he notice that he felt that the pain in his body was a little bit not hurt then he look at Ryohei
"Ah... Ryohei-sempai. Thanks for healing me earlier." Tsuna said as he slightly bow to Ryohei.
"Welcome to the EXTREME." Ryohei said happily.

After there little bit discussion the group decided to walk there beloved sky home, but unfortunately when they got home Tsuna's Hyper Intuition is ringing, ringing like hell but Tsuna didn't show it to his friends but his in high alert.

Then suddently a some men in black attack Tsuna but was block by the tonfa of Kyoya. "Tsk." The men block away, Hayato then came infront of Tsuna ready to protect him with dynamite.

"Oh? So Vongola Decimo gain tropes.. How pathetic." He said as he attack again with a sword, each one of them back away.

"Who are you?" Tsuna ask.
"Where some people who hate Mafia, specially Vongola seens its the strongest Mafia Famiglia in the world." He then attack but Kyoya take it.

Kyoya is currently enjoying the fight with his enemy cause it was a carnivore, Seens he loves to bite people to death specially if they are Carnivore.

Hayato is currently throwing dynamite with Ryohei on his side punching the the other enemy.

Takeshi is having a duel with sword with another enemy but his struggling seens his enemy was good at swordmanship and Takeshi was still learning from his father.

Reborn who just on the ground watching the fight of the twins.The twins where fighting one enemy and that is the leader of this mission. The enemy mission is to kill the Vongola Decimo.

After a few minutes of battling Reborn shoot a dying will bullet to Ieyoshi which cause him to lit sky flames from his head and hands and attack the enemy.

Tsuna who don't need dying bullet just lit his own and attack too. But after some time the battle was over the enemy had retreat.

Takeshi and Tsuna are the only one's who lost conscious after the battle was over and decided to bring them on to the house of Kyoya.

.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
.
.
.
Somewhere in Somewhere.

"Kufufufu~ Your men failed to kill the Vongola Decimo again." A certain Pineapple head said.

"Your men are weak deguzaru~" A certain pineapple girl with an eye patch on her eye said.

"Tsk, Next time I'll show you that my mens are good to kill mafia." A certain someone just said.

"Kufufufu~ Better" A pineapple said.

________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😃😃😃