Chapter 13

3rd person Pov.

Its been a week seens Gokudera was a 'guardian' of Ieyoshi. He follow his precious 10th anywhere around being loyal to him. Ieyoshi even gave him a name as a Octopus puppy head, because he follows him everywhere.

Ieyoshi too was a 'friend' of Yamamoto Takeshi. Because Yamamoto is good at baseball and also a good reputation being the handsome, Idol, and an athletic person.

Ieyoshi was training with the devil spartan and with his loyal octopus puppy head guardian. After some training he decided to go home.
"Hey, you Puppy of mine. How about you carry my this instead." Ieyoshi said while he gave Gokudera a 10 pcs of books that he need to read, and its related to mafia. Yamamoto saw that and he try to help Gokudera carrying the books.

As the two carry the books while Ieyoshi was just walking home, he saw the reborn was sitting in the dinning  table already. "Ho-How the hell you got here so fast!?" He ask reborn, cause he really swear that he left the evil spartan at the park.

"Baka-Iey, are you ready for your test?" Reborn said.
"Ah.. Ieyoshi-kun, you never said you had a younger brother." Yamamoto said while looking at Reborn.
"Hoy, you baseball-freak. Don't address Juudaime like that!" Gokudera said.
"Oh, sorry..." Yamamoto reply.
"Takeshi Yamamoto, would you like to be Ieyoshi's guardian?" Reborn ask.
"The hell I told you reborn. I don't need a guardian!! And this two are not qualified!" Ieyoshi said while pointing at Yamamoto and Gokudera.
"Maa..Maa.. Its ok, If you don't want me to.." Yamamoto said.
"No, your a good candidate to be his guardian." Reborn said then he smack Ieyoshi with a ruler.
"As for you Ieyoshi, be sure to accept all. As a sky or a boss he needs to accept whoever they" Reborn said.

On the other hand the First Generations are watching the scene.
"His definitely not qualified as the next boss!" G said.

"Nufufufu~ If I were Nono, he will choose Tsuna as a boss." Deamon said.

"Tsuna is a good boss to the EXTREME" Knuckle said.

"Yare, yare. That infant reborn is sure one scary hitman." Lampo said.

"But I'm curious. Why is that Gokudera look like G, and that Yamamoto looks like me?" Asari said.

"I have a good feeling about this," Giotto commented while smiling.

"Your smile is creepy primo." Alaude said.

"Nufufufu~ Hoya, the weak Herbivore just gave a comment. Is the world gonna end?" Deamon said.

"What did you say!? You stupid melon head?" Alaude said as the two start to fight, then G enter too with Asari trying to calm them down. Lampo was going back to sleep and Knuckle is also helping Asari to calm the 3. Giotto on the other hand is just smiling cause he knows that Ieyoshi won't be the sky.

Cause a sky should accept everybody, either the person is good or bad he should accept it and never decline.

As Ieyoshi was already done taking the test that reborn gave him, Reborn was disappointed on the result so he needs to torture Ieyoshi so hard. After that Yamamoto approach Ieyoshi.

"You know Ieyoshi. Lately I kinda have problems. My grades are slowing down and my baseball skill was fading, was should I do then?" Yamamoto ask.

"Try and try until you die. Whats wrong on trying harder anyway?" Ieyoshi said to Yamamoto.

Yamamoto smile and he make sure to try harder, I guest its really better that he had a good friend like Ieyoshi.

When Gokudera and Yamamoto was already out of the house Ieyoshi went to his  room to find a man.
"Hey Ieyoshi, Sawada Ieyoshi. Your such an Idiot that your not qualified to be a boss." The man said.

"Look who's talking, Who are you anyway?" Ieyoshi ask.

"My name is-" His words was cut when a certain spartan smack him in the head.

"Useless-Dino, why the hell are you here?" Reborn said.

"You know this Jerk?" Ieyoshi ask Reborn.

"Yeah, he is my formal student. Useless-Dino." Reborn said.

"Hey, I'm not that useless." Dino protest.

"I can see that his really useless." Ieyoshi said. "But ah... Get the hell out of my room, or I'll kill you." Ieyoshi shouted.

"You are not really meant to be a boss." Dino said as he leave with his subordinates waiting for him outside.

Then smack, Ieyoshi got smack by a ruler again. "Another Lesson, You should not make a Visitor leave!" Reborn said.

"But this is my room, my room, my privacy." Ieyoshi.

"I guest I need to train you more..." Reborn said with a sighed.

On the other hand, Tsuna was working as a hacker everyday and he was going to school as his usual rutein. He was lucky that he found his cloud, a cloud that always there for the sky no matter what it mood is.

He was don't mind about his brother, because seens he was just a ghost and a shadow for his brother anyway. He is just an air.

--------------------------------------------
Thanks for Reading
Hope you like🙂😉😉