Ch-7 Hacker.

As Tsuna got home he didn't bother yo say 'I'm home' because no one will probably answer him. He went to his room immediately and say, "I'm home minna" He said.

"Welcome home Tsuna" Giotto said.

"Welcome to the EXTREME tsuna" Knuckle said.

"Your too loud Knuckle" G said.

"Yare, Yare... Look who's talking." Lampo said.

"Stupid! Seaweed boy" G said while yelling at lampo who just turn around.

"Nufufufu~ I think you shouldn't be calling people with your invented name Octopus red hair." Daemon said.

"What the hell you say?" G said.

"For Disturbing the peace, I'll bite you to death melon head" Alaude said. The. the 3 guardian was fighting around and Asari was between them stopping and trying to calm them down.

Tsuna went to his desk and start working but Giotto hug Tsuna at the back. "Stop being a hacker for this night and take a rest. After that stupid idiot Bastard! beat you last last night I know your still tired so pls... Sleep." Giotto whisper.

"Nufufufu~ I think Primo is right Tsuna, your digging your own grave." Deamon said.

Then G suddently grab tsuna wrist and slam him in the bed.

"Tsuna, Sleep now I know your very, very tired" G said.

Tsuna wants to get up but he felt nausea sickness. Then he started to cough a little hard, after a few second his eyes gave up and let darkness consume him.

-------Next Day-----

He wake up 3 in the morning finding that Daemon, Giotto, G, and Asari aren't in his room. Aluade was sleeping leaning on the wall, Lampo and knuckle who is laying on the floor sleeping.

Tsuna sighed. "They might be in italy...I guest" He thought. He went open his messages.

<Sora27 is Online >

Bronco: SSsOOOORRRAAAAA!!!!

Dino45: Sora-chan 🤗

1.G.H.M.: Sora27?

Sora27: Hello 1.G.H.M? your new?

Cloud26: Herbivores!

"Oh, there are two new hackers?" Tsuna thought.

Dino45: Wah... Who are those two?

Sora27: Huh, I guest we need to welcome the new hackers properly. Hello Guys 😃

Bronco: Hey sora, Aren't you curious who the hell are they?

Cloud26: Sora Omnivores. Thats my real name, so do you know I'm his assistant.

At that moment Tsuna already know who is cloud, from the world Omnivore.

Sora27: HEEEEEHHH? No, its ok Cloud26, your not my assistant. Let's say your a partner.

Cloud26: Hn.

Dino45: Can I be your partner too Sora?

Bronco: Me to...

Sora27: No!.

Dino: Wahhh.... Why?😭

Bronco: Yeah, why? Hey cloud26, seens your partner of Sora27, that means you know his Identity?

Cloud26: Hn.

1.G.H.M.: Seens Sora27, him self won't tell us who the hell he is, I'll give you a hundred billion for his identy, What will you say Cloud?