Chapter 49

3rd person Pov.

After escaping the Estrano Famiglia base, The two pineapple heads promise there selves that they will destroy every Mafia famiglia in the worlds.

They gain some recruits with some another Victim of Estrano Famiglia victims and some are really has a very anger in some Famiglia. The two found a group called "Nonmeritate Group" A group that of people who hunt, kill and destroy Mafia Famiglia.

It was lead by a certain guy name Jerry Cydrick and American-Russian. His family was massacred by a certain famiglia of mafia. He don't know which is it but from that day he despite Mafia. He kill all Mafia Famiglia and destroy each of them.

He gain more and more tropes, until the two Pineapples head join them and destroy the the mafia famiglia. But one day Jerry heard about Vongola, the Vongola Famiglia, the strongest Mafia group on the whole world so he decided to bring it down.

So he decided to attack there base in Italy and Japan but they failed,Vongola is really strong thats what he learn but he won't gave up. The moment he heard the about Vongola Decimo he think that its a good Idea to attack it but he failed again.

"Kufufufu~ If your going to attack the Vongola Decimo again pls take me with you." A certain pineapple said.

"Ah.. No. I'm not going to attack him. I instead Kidnap him and bring him here torture him." Jerry said as he smirk evily while holding a glass of whine sitting on a chair like thrown.

"When will you plan it Deguzaro~?" a pineapple ask while she sit like a perfect lady in the couch facing Jerry.

"Hmp... Don't know... But I'll make sure to capture him." Jerry said.
"Kufufufu~ Just tell me then if you capture him. I still have an unfinished business."  A pineapple said as he disappeared in the mist together with the pineapple girl.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.

Tsuna's Pov.

When I wake up, I felt a headache again. My Intuition is ringing again, and I know something will happen. It will happen very very bad. I slowly open my eyes and blink again. As my vision is clear I try to sat up and found my self in the familiar room. The room of Kyoya.

What!? Why am I here? the last time I remember is were walking home then we were attack then after that I lost conscious I think...

"Finally your awake, you know how much Nono is worried when he heard that his grandsons twins did not go home last night." Reborn said as he appeared infront of me

"Reborn-san." I said.
"You ok?" Reborn said.
"Yup, what did you say about Nono?" I ask.
"Nono came last night to meet the Vongola Decimo, but he was disappointed when you did not show up." Reborn said.
"Iey-nii?" I ask then I felt something warm hug me from my back.
"I'm here, I don't want to go home seens my Tsu-kun was here sleeping peacefully." Ieyoshi said as he look at me.
"Iey-nii? Thank you. Sorry for making you worried." I said as I gave him warm smile.
"No, Don't say Sorry or thank you to me seens I'm a useless brother." Ieyoshi said as he gave a sad smile.
I then slap his head. "Mou~ Iey-nii your like Hayato. So stubborn. I already said that forget the past and let's start again. How many times should I say that?" I said while giving a annoying look.
"Sorry, Sorry Its just-" Ieyoshi said but I cut it with a warm hug. "Its ok. Iey-nii." I said as I let go of the hug and gave him a warm smile. Then the door open.

"Juudaime, Your awake." Hayto said as he went beside me.
"Hayato-kun, where is everybody?"
"They are waiting in the living room Juudaime." Hayato said.
"Mou~ Hayato-kun pls don't call me Juudaime." I said I really don't want me to call me like that it makes me uncomfortable. But as expected he refuse and keep calling me that.