Chapter 59

3rd Person's Pov 

When Tsuna wake up he was in his mind again, his mind or more likely a hell place. For him, his mind is not in peace, for him every time he sleeps instead on finding peace he find himself being in hell place.

There Zero torture him again and again, reminding him how useless and a 'good for nothing' person he is. Everytime that always happen. Now not only Zero torturing him, Zero was also showing some scenes where Zero himself was torturing his guardians and the rest.

"Pls... Zero, not them pls.... I'm willing to give my self to you just not them..." Tsuna pleased to Zero, but Zero did not listen instead he gave Tsuna a powerful kick, Tsuna groaned in pain. 

Zero smile evilly as he was enjoying the scene. "My dear Tsuna, you already know that you are mine right? I mean your clearly mine and no one, but no one will touch you. Get it!" Zero said as he hold Tsuna Chin making him see the clear pitch dark eyes of Zero.

Tsuna did not speak, he wants to fight but he knows it will make things worse. He just keep it inside as he has a faith that someday this hell of the place will end. Tsuna then let a sad smiile as he was being tortured non stop by Zero.

" It was just me or something?" Tsuna manage to speak.

"Huh?" Zero gave him a question look.

Tsuna keep quiet, he can't believe he said his thought out loud. He notice that Zero was torturing him for so extra long now, and he also notice that Zero black flames became more powerful and more darker at it is. Its suffocate Tsuna seeing Zero's horrible flames. 

"If you have something to say spill it!" Zero demanded but Tsuna just stay quiet."That means Zero don't know that his flames became more powerful I must keep this information to myself since I'll be the only one who will suffer this kind of flames." Tsuna thought

Zero then continue his session to Tsuna.

After some God how long it was.. Tsuna decide to close his eyes and let darkness take over him as he can't take it much longer. Its better to keep yourself up all night hacking more than going to sleep and being tortured again again.

Next thing Tsuna knows, he awake himself up in a room with white ceiling. He open his eyes slowly and realize that his body was full of pain, so much pain that he can't move it. Its like being tortured again and again and again. As he can feel his body was so weak and full of pain he close his eyes once more, but he don't want to be torture by Zero again so he force hisself to open his eyes. It Succeeded.

He then manage to move his body and sat up, but he can feel his body was weak again so he fell and close his eyes as he groaned in pain again but Kyoya manage to catch Tsuna before laying Tsuna back comfortable on the bed. "Don't force your self Omnivore." Kyoya said. Tsuna however hear that before he knew it darkness control him again. His again in a Session with Zero, he can't take it anymore he want it to stop. 

"Pls... Stop it. I can't take it anymore.... Pls..." Tsuna said as his voice was full of pain.

"Oh, you know I love it when you beg me to stop, sad to say I won't" Zero said as he torture Tsuna again and again until Tsuna lost conscious again and darkness take over him. He then wake up in the same way, greeted by the white ceiling and greeted with the pain all over in his body. But he felt different, as he move his hands he manage to hold something warm and strong yet its comfortable.

"Juudaime?" He heard Hayato's voice so he decided to sat up, Hayato assist him. "Thank you Hayato." Tsuna said with soft smile and voice.

"Bossu~ Your awake deguzaro were so worried." Chrome said as he was on the left side of the bed and Hayato was in the right side of the bed. 

"Yea- " Tsuna said but was cut as made a soft groaned sound but was in pain, he can still feel the pain his body was too much and he could fell hisself so weak and numb.

"Kufufufu~ Tsunayoshi-kun. Better take a rest." Mukuro said in the corner of the room.

"Hn. I agree with the Pineapple Herbivore. You should rest."Kyoya said more like a command.

"I agree too Tsuna, even though your sleeping for 12 hours." Takeshi said.

"EXTREME, you need to rest to the EXTREME sawada." Ryohei said.

Tsuna then just gave them a warm smile saying that his already fully awake and can't sleep already.  Hayato blame Ryohei for it since he was too loud and call him a turf head. Gladly Ryohei Insulted Hayato on having octopus head then they both start the glaring contest as Takeshi try to calm down. But the truth is Tsuna is scared to sleep because he might experience pain again and again as Zero will torture him again. But

Tsuna then smile, how can he not smile seeing his family was already complete and there's nothing more than he wish for. 

After some little chit-chat about Tsuna and what happen, he remember that he was injected by something... Something that he can't explain Later on Shamal went inside the room, he was surprise to see Tsuna was already awake. 

Tsuna then ask Shamal if he find anything wrong about him. Shamal nod and say, "Yes, I foundsomething that is wrong to you Tsuna. Its a harmful and painful drugs. I don't know what kind or type it is but I'm pretty sure it made your black flames more negative and pure dark as it is." Shamal said.

"Why did you say that?" Tsuna ask.

"6 hours ago, you emit your black flames and its more pitch black and negative it is. Luckily your rain guardians flames help you calm down if not maybe you already destroy this building unconsciously." Shamal said.

Tsuna look down and gave a sad smile."Just like what I did before huh..." Tsuna said softly to hisself but his guardians manage to heard that. Then they start to feel the emotions of Tsuna, how hurt and broken he is due to his horrible past.

Shamal then continue talking, He said that Tsuna might hallucinate due to his trauma about his childhood that's one effect of the drug also Tsuna's body will feel weak numb and probably Tsuna will experience high fever due to the  effect of drug that made his blackflames negatively.

The guardians who heard that,release an amount of KI specially the two pineapples. The Estrano Mafia Famiglia will so gonna get it. They will pay on what they have done to their sky. But unfortunately for them there sky doesn't want that to happen, so they just said that they won't do anything and promise that they will take care of ther sky no matter what happens Sawada Tsunayoshi will be there sky, the sky who accept all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading

Hope You like it