Chapter 44

3rd Person Pov.

On the Arcobaleno's Mansion, the Arcobaleno where already sitting on the table.

"Hoy Kora, Why did you set a meeting Kora?" Colonello said. Then reborn gave him a death glare. Colonello just gulp and look away.

"I call you here because I demand an explanation Luce. What happen in this mansion when some of us went to finish our last Mission." Reborn said seriously.

"He wants to find out more about the 10th boss of Vongola Famiglia that is Tsuna." Fon said.

"WHAT!?" Colonello, Luce and Lal and also Skull said.

"How did Tsuna became the Vongola Decimo Kora!?" Colonello ask.

"How is he? Is he doing fine?" Luce ask a question.

"Who is this Tsuna?" Verde ask.

Then Luce gulp and start talking on how they meet Tsuna. The room suddently filled with deadly killer intent.

"Who ever wants to assassinate Sawada Nana and Sawada Iemitsu pls rise a hand" Reborn said.

Everybody did except for Luce. Which all gave a confuse look to her, she the. gulp and stare at the others.

"I too reborn want to kill them, torture them and make them suffer pain But... Tsuna once beg to us that we shouldn't hurt his family because he love them, even though they won't love him back he still love is family. Because family is family." Luce said while giving a sad look.

"Tsk" Verde just hist.
"That sucks, I want to torture that guy.!" Viper said.
"Luce, Tsuna said that?" Reborn ask.

Luce nodded. "Then he is a true boss indeed. Viper, what's the situation on Varia's ?" Reborn ask.

"Varia's want the rings but when they receive that Tsunayoshi was the boss Xanus was willing to serve the Vongola." Viper said.

"Huh? That is new..." Skull said.

"But, Varia's are still going to challenge the Vongolo to test there strength. I think Xanus already sent the letter." Viper continue his words.

"Then my Dame student should be prepared." Reborn said.
"Hey, don't do anything Stupid reborn! Tsuna is Tsuna so if you gonna hurt him I swear I'll torture you to death." Lal said seriously.

"Don't worry Lal, I'm not stupid like Skull to torture tutor my Dame student. Beside... I saw his skills on fighting. He doesn't need to be tutor anymore." Reborn said.

Lal sigh in relief.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,

On the other hand, Tsuna and Ieyoshi went home safely. They both have enjoy there self as brothers. Seens Nana and Iemitsu didn't come back on there vacation yet.

For Kyoya, he drag the marshmallow freak to his apartment where the rest of the guardians are. He drag Byakuran by giving an imported marshmallow.

At the room Kyoya was straight to the point he ask Byakuran immediately on those words he said to Tsuna when they were at the Gesso Famiglia mansion.

"Tsunayoshi was already gone. But Zero was not yet awaken."  

Then Byakuran smile as he eat one of his marshmallow. He started to explain.

He explain what happen to Tsuna's life that make him trap in darkness of chained it was because Tsuna was the one who destroy the base of Estrano Famiglia both in Japan and Italy.
Tsuna saw the death of his two friends killed by the scientist who work for Estrano Famiglia name Ken and Chikusa.