Chapter 43

3rd Person Pov.

Tsuna wake up, he slowly open his eyes and try to sat up but failed, he was about to fall again when Hayato catch him. "Juudaime.?" Hayato said. He assist Tsuna to sat up in the bed

Tsuna then hold his head as he examine the room and its already morning. "Good Morning Hayato-kun." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Good morning too Juudaime." Hayato said with a smile and bow. Then Tsuna ask what happen, Hayato told Tsuna everything and Tsuna was happy on what he heard.

Luckily Giotto is there to knock him down, if not Zero already destroy the world. "Thank You Hayato." Tsuna said with a smile. Hayato was shock but smile back."Anything for you Juudaime." He said while he bow.

Then they heard a loud THUD! coming from the other side of the room. Probably Reborn wake Ieyoshi with the Mallet again. Tsuna saw the time on his desk its read 9:45 am. Its sunday they have no class but it was late morning.

Tsuna decided to be up, and he got his phone. He was shock that there are 67 miss call and 100 messages came from a certain person.

From: Angel Marshmallow

Tsu-chan...😄😄😄
Shochi said he wants to gave you something so can you come here this night pls....😊😊😊

It was sent last night. Then he read the latest message.

From: Angel Marshmallow

Tsu-chan?🙁🙁
are you mad? Why won't you answer my calls??
Don't worry, I'll come to your house now to kidnap you. Just open your window for me.😄

Tsuna was shock to see the message, it was sent 5 minutes ago. He open his window expecting the Angel Marshmallow but he was shock that Kyoya was there. "Ky-Kyoya?" Tsuna said.

"Hn, Omnivore. Your wake." Kyoya said as he jump inside the room.
"Yeah, How about lets go down stair to have breakfast." Tsuna offer.
"Hn" Kyoya said as he follow Tsuna to the dinning room.Tsuna got his phone.

To: Angel Marshmallow.

Don't go to the window. Use the door this time😊😊

Then he went to the kitchen.

There in the dinning table Reborn and Ieyoshi sit, as Kyoya and Hayato sit there peacefully. Hayato offers to help Tsuna but Tsuna refuse he said he could do it by himself.

Then while they are sitting in the dinning table a knock on the door was made.  "Iey-nii can you get that for me pls..." Tsuna said.

"Sure Tsuna." Ieyoshi said as he stand and open the door reviled a spiky white hair, purple eyes boy standing there with a foxy smile.

"Good Morning, Is Tsu-chan here?" He said with a smile.

"Tsu-chan? You mean Tsuna?" Ieyoshi ask.
"Yup" He said with a smile.

"Yeah his here, Come in." Ieyoshi said.

Then as Tsuna was already done serving. He was surprise by Byakuran.

"TSU-CHAAAN" Byakuran said as he jump and hug Tsuna like his personal teddy bear.

"Bya..Ku...Ran... Pls... Can't... Breath..." Tsuna said.
"No, Tsu-chan is so cute to let go" Byakuran said as he hug tsuna more.

"Hoy, Let go of Juudaime you Idiot!!" Hayato said.
Then a flying Tonfa was about to hit Byakuran but he catch it with his hand. "That's not how you treat Visitor Kyo-Chan" Byakuran said as he let go of Tsuna and eat a marshmallow.

"Marshmallow Herbivore, Who told to call me in my first name, more importantly who told you my name?" Kyoya said as he was ready to attack Byakuran again.

"I'm a boss of Gesso Famiglia you know, I know who you are seens your known as a perfect demon of the Namimori High. And Probably because Fon-chan said your his little brother." Byakuran said with a smile.

Tsuna blink and look at Kyoya. "HHHEEEIIII? Your Fon-san Little brother???" Tsuna ask.

Kyoya look away and said "Hn, you know my Stupid Brother."

"Yup, Fon-chan is eventually with me but.... He disappeared with Reborn-chan." Byakuran said.

"Yeah, speak of which where is reborn?" Tsuna ask as they saw that reborn disappeared and more likely also the Expresso that Tsuna made disappeared too.

"Neh, Tsuna Who is this guy again?" Ieyoshi ask.

"Ah.. Iey-nii. This is Byakuran Gesso. Byakuran this is my brother Ieyoshi." Tsuna introduce.

"Oh, Nice too meet you Iey-Chan" Byakuran said as he smile. He then invite Byakuran to eat breakfast, ofcourse Tsuna was prepared. He cook marshmallow pie especially for Byakuran.

After a little chit-chat. Reborn appeared in the head of Byakuran. "So Marshmallow freak, Tell me what you are doing here?" Reborn said.

"I was going to kidnap Tsu-chan. Shoichi said he has an invention that he wants to try with Tsu-chan. And I also want to visit Tsu-chan dah~" Byakuran said with a smile.

"Hn, Beside Shoichi's Invention are not yet tested. He want to test it to Tsuna." Fon said as he appeared in the head of Kyoya.

"Hn, Herbivore get the hell out of my head!" Kyoya said deadly.
Fon smack kyoya's head and jump to see Kyoya.

"You shouldn't treat your older brother like that!" He said.

"Wait!? What Older brother? Bur your an infant?" Ieyoshi ask.

Ieyoshi got a smack from reborn.
"Baka-Iey, me and fon are same." Reborn said.
"What same?" Ieyoshi ask.

Then Tsuna began to explain the curse. Reborn was shock that Tsuna know about the curse and especially he know about Yuni.

"Tsuna, How did you know Yuni?" Reborn ask.
"Tsuna, Byakuran, and Yuni meet each other when you are on the last Mission. You should ask Luce about more details" Fon said.
"Last Mission? So you already meet Tsuna before?" Reborn ask.
"Hn." Fon answer.

"Explain." Reborn said.
"Told you to ask Luce." Fon said.

As the time flows, Byakuran Invited Tsuna and his brother to go at Gesso Famiglia base in Japan. Tsuna agree and so thus his brother. Hayato fallow Tsuna so thus Kyoya, he wants to have a fight with his long lost brother fon in there. Fon agree, even though he is infant body he still can fight.

As they got there Byakuran and Tsuna met Yuni. Yuni was surprise to see Tsuna and his brother are already close.

Then Byakuran introduce his guardian to Tsuna, Ieyoshi, Reborn and Hayato. Well for Kyoya and fon went somewhere to continue there fight.

Its already 4:56pm in the afternoon that Kyoya and fon went back to the mansion of Gesso Famiglia. Fon then said that Tsuna should fight Byakuran.

Byakuran say yes but Tsuna has a doubt. Then later on Tsuna agree.

He and Byakuran have a fight. Kyoya, Ieyoshi and Hayato was impress on the movement of Tsuna.

"How strong you are Tsuna?" They all thought. Until Tsuna activate his Hyper Dying Will Mode.

Reborn, Hayato, Ieyoshi, and Kyoya was more amazed on how pure the sky flames of Tsuna and how strong Tsuna is. Literary Tsuna and Byakuran almost destroy the whole garden when it comes to there fight.

"Juudaime is so strong.A perfect boss indeed." Hayato think and smile.
"Hn, Omnivore is a Carnivore." Kyoya thought.
"I never thought Tsuna is this strong. I'm proud for you my Brother." Ieyoshi thought.

"Hoy Fon, You know about this?" Reborn said.
"Hn." Fon reply.

"Fon, tell the Arcobaleno that I will call a meeting. I want to know something."Reborn said.

"Hn."Fon reply.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄