Chapter 24

3rd person Pov

When Hayato and Kyoya arrive, Kyoya suggest that they will bring Tsuna to the  hospital.

As they arrive Shamal the private doctor of Tsuna was shock to see Hayato. But first thing first he will first find out whats wrong with Tsuna. 

Shamal examine Tsuna's body but fine nothing wrong, he just found out that Tsuna's body was weak and unconscious, but also looking pale. Shamal leave tsuna in the room to take a rest.

"Shamal, is Tsuna-sama ok?" Hayato ask his family former personal Sun flame user.

"Yeah, wait? Tsuna-sama? That's new. I thought his know for Dame-Tsuna?" Shamal answered.

"Hey don't call him like that. I'll blow your head off if you do." Hayato said with a warning.

"No dynamites in the Hospital Hayato, About Tsuna I can't find anything wrong with him. But it seems to me his body is weak and he look so pale. He doesn't have fever though, his wounds,scars, and stitches din't open. His totally fine." Shamal
said.

"What do you mean by Stitches, wounds and scar?" Hayato said.

"I'm Tsuna's personal Doctor Hayato, I know him seens he was 5 his already coming in and out in this hospital 10x a month for new cuts, bruises, and wounds because of his abusive parents and bullies in school." Shamal said to Hayato.

Hayato and Yamamoto was surprise on hearing that. "What do you mean by that Shamal?" Hayato grab the collar of Shamal and rise him up.

"Relax Hayato, I'll tell you." Shamal said, Hayato let go of Shamal.

"You pervert-Herbivore. How about we deal this information inside Tsuna's room?" Kyoya suddenly speak.

"Good Idea, Kyoya." Shamal said as he lead the three in the room of Tsuna. Yamamoto sit in the left side of the bed while in the right side was Hayato  as Kyoya was leaning in the window. Shamal just sit on the couch inside Tsuna's room.

Shamal begin the story on the day why Tsuna was coming to this hospital almost everyday and how did he become Tsuna's personal doctor.

Hearing the story, Hayato, Yamamoto, and Kyoya release a deadly Killer intent  they were ready to kill all the bullies and Tsuna's parents for revenge but shamal stop them by saying.

"Don't you dare touch or do anything to them. Tsuna will be angry if you will do that!"Shamal said they calm there self down seeing tsuna who is looking so pale and fragile in his bed.

Giotto however who is all around Tsuna the whole time knows what happening to Tsuna. He uses too much flames, seens Tsuna's body is weak and numb he can only use his flames in limited amount of time, if he uses to much he probably will cause him something like this. He calculated that Tsuna will out for 2 days so he decided to leave Tsuna with the 3 and went to his Guardian.

As Giotto got home he saw Nana was happy humming while cooking, Ieyoshi was abuse by a certain spartan. "You deserve that Baka-Iey." Giotto thought. "And reborn pls Hit nana too. Hit her so she will wake up." Giotto said in anger but he forgot that they could hear or see them.

"What kind of Mother does she? She never even care for Tsuna." Giotto said in sad tone as he felt angry and the same time hurt. Seeing that his 10th generation family became like this, became a useless stupid family. A broken family.

As he reach the room he saw the same, G vs Lampo and Asari was trying to calm them both.
Alaude vs the Melon and Knuckle was trying to calm those two down. He sigh and went to Tsuna's bed and sit.

"I wish Tsuna will be the sky, the sky the perfect 10th vongola boss." Giotto said as he was looking his surroundings. He has many memories with Tsuna, he saw Tsuna suffer from his bullies, Parents and the Estrano Famiglia incident but he could do nothing seens his just a ghost. But still even Tsuna was suffering he manage to give out a genuine smile, a smile that can make everyone cold heart melt. And that's the true sky.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 🤗🤗🤗