Chapter 42

3rd Persons Pov.

Tsuna age: 9 years old.
Byakuran: 10
Yuni: 8
Arcobaleno are in adult form.

There is a 10 years old boy has a spiky hair and a purple eyes, he was running away from what he so called home because he disappointed his parents. His parents pride is more important than him, he was useless angel that what he was being told.

Ever seens his 5, his been struggling to get out of his own perspective home due to his already been experimented by his own parents to make him a perfect angel. But when he was 10, his still not a perfect angel even though he did everything, EVERYTHING, he did for his parents to be proud of but failed.

He was tired on running and cry and cry as he reach the forest. He lean to a tree and start hugging hisself and cry. All his parents care about him is to be a perfect angel, his parents never love him. And it will NEVER happen.

He was too hurt so he can only cry until darkness consume him. When he wake up in the morning, he was surprise to find himself on a soft comfortable bed. "I guest I'm in my home again."He said but as he look around he notice that the room was unfamiliar to him.
"Or not..." He said.

He get down from his bed but someone open the door and reviled  a 8 years old small girl with green hair and and a blue eyes.

"Ah.. Onii-chan Your awake, Are you ok? My name is Yuni." She said as she look at the boy.

"Ah, I'm fine. I'm Byakuran. How did I get here?" He ask the girl confusedly.

"Well,when I was walking with Uncle Verde in the forest we found you leaning on the tree so cold. So we decided to bring you here." Yuni said with a smile.

"Thank you very much Yuni-chan" Byakuran said with a smile. "Un." Yuni said with a smile too.

Then Skull came in and invite them to have breakfast. Byakuran did not touch anyfood in the table. Lal was wondering why, so thus Colonello making them worried. Luce ask Byakuran why he did not touch the food he said he only eat marshmallow pie in his breakfast.

So Luce order the maids to cook one and Byakuran smile and became happy as he take bite of a marshmallow pie. 

After breakfast Yuni invited Byakuran to play with her seens she is the only child living in the house, Byakuran agree and they both play the whole day.

As they get tired and take a rest Luce approach the two and talk softly and gently. Luce ask why did Byakuran is on the forest with dry tears on his face.

Byakuran became sad and gave a sad smile before answering, he tells his problems. Then after hearing Luce decided to keep Byakuran in the mansion.

Byakuran can't be more happy than this now that he has a family to make him feel at home. He then meet every people on the mansion, The Idiot Skull, The nice and lovable Luce, The pervert Colonello, The silent Fon, The Stupid Verde, The energetic Lal, The scary Reborn and last Viper.

He seems to be wondering why Yuni called them Aunt or Uncle, but never call them mom and dad. One day Byakuran ask Yuni about her parents, Yuni did answer that his parents was dead due to a sacrifice.

Yuni's Parents Sacrifice them self so that all the Arcobaleno won't be curse, but the Sacrifice was useless seens the Arcobaleno was already curse but still, they are still in adult form. They need to wait for the eclipse which is will happen soon to the curse will fully curse them.

After hearing the story, Byakuran swear to stay at Yuni side no matter what, Yuni can't never be happy on what she what heard.