Chapter 14

3rd Person's Pov

As soon as the Morning start, Ieyoshi wake up by a strong force of Mallet. Then he eat breakfast that his mom gave him and as he open the door, both Gokudera and Yamamoto was standing there.

Gokudera was bowing to him a perfect 90 degrees while Yamamoto was just smiling at him. They both greeted there boss. But Ieyoshi just smirk and ignore the two and walk first in line.

As he got to school he saw the usual, that the Dame-Tsuna was sleeping in his desk again. He then kick the chair of Tsuna causing the brunet to wake up. "YOU USELESS DAME-TSUNA, you shouldn't sleep in the class you know.!!!!" Ieyoshi said while staring at the brunet eyes who is still half open.

Gokudera and Yamamoto was shock on what Ieyoshi did, he disturb a boy sleeping. Now Gokudera is start doubt  that Ieyoshi don't really deserve his respect. Gokudera felt nice and warm this pass few days, he felt nice when a certain like Ieyoshi accepted him to be a guardian, but did he really accept me? thats a big question for Gokudera.

Yamamoto was also surprise he didn't know that his friend Ieyoshi will do that to a certain someone, and that someone was really look like him, his brother.

Then the bell rang, "Lucky you Dame-Tsuna. Stay here after the class was done." Ieyoshi glare at Tsuna with a murderous look. Tsuna just sighed and look at the teacher. While Ieyoshi pass a piece of paper to Gokudera and Yamamoto.

{You my loyal Puppy, stay when the class is over. We will do something Fun.} Gokudera look at Ieyoshi and nodded as a yes.

{You baseball-freak. Stay when the class is done. We will do something Fun} Then Yamamoto look at Ieyoshi and nodded as a yes.

Lunch as usual Tsuna and Kyoya are eating peacefully in the rooftop.

"Kyoya? Can I ask you something?" Tsuna said while looking at the sky eating his bento.

"Hn." Kyoya reply while looking at Tsuna waiting for the question.

"Do you love your family? I mean will you do anything to save them even though they won't do the same to you?" Tsuna ask Kyoya while still looking at the sky.

"Hn, My family is my family after all. But..." Kyoya stop and he look at the sky.

"But I only have one family, His the reason why my life change, his the reason while my heart felt kindness and warmness, he melt my frozen heart that even my parents can't melt. He acts like a brother to me, and no matter what happens I'll protect him, no matter what the world will." Kyoya said with a slightly smile.

"That person must be lucky, his lucky cause he had you, Kyoya." Tsuna said while smiling at Kyoya. "That smile of him sure make my heart happy, I felt kindness and warmness in his genuine smile. His the only Carnivore that can make me like this. If he only knows that his the one that I'm talking about." Kyoya thought.

"Nope, I think I'm lucky that I met him, I met a sky like him. " Kyoya said as he literary smile. Tsuna was surprise is rare to see Kyoya's smile like that.

Tsuna then blink and blink and blink he think that he was just imagining things, but no. Kyoya just smile, the perfect demon of Namimori High just Smile. Tsuna then sighed and smile back at Kyoya as they continue to talk and eat they're lunch.

After Lunch Tsuna went back to the class, but before he went there his intuition already warn him that there will be trouble up coming, a very big trouble. So he just shook it off and head to his class, everybody seems to be staring at him, even his own brother was staring at him with a deadly aurora forming him. Tsuna just sighed and went to sit in his sit, he look at the window staring at it blankly.

Seens Gokudera meet his precious 'Juudaime' he only receive being accepted as he fellow commanders. He was happy to the fact that Ieyoshi accepted him but he never expected that he will do order them something like this.

He, Yamamoto and Ieyoshi are standing behind the classroom as they were talking on how they will attack Tsuna. Yamamoto also don't want to do that but he have no right to disobey seens its an order from the 'sky'. The 3 are waiting for students to leave. As soon as all students leave the only one who remain is them and a certain brunet who's currently fixing his stuff.

---------------------------------------------
Thank you For Reading
Hope you like it 😄😄