Chapter 31

3rd Person Pov.

"This isn't good Primo" G said while sitting properly in the bed of Tsuna.
"Nufufufu~ Well at least that bastard will die" Deamon said while sitting and leaning to a wall.
"He deserve that to the EXTREME" Knuckle said.
"hn, but he doesn't have any guardian" Alaude said.
"Ma,ma... Just like Tsuna said. Have a faith" Asari said.
"Yare,yare... What should we do Giotto?" Lampo ask.

Giotto sigh and look at his guardian. "Tsk, it be easier if Tsuna was the choosen. But, his not so we will gonna force Tsuna to help his brother." Giotto said.
"Nufufuf~ Knowing Tsuna, he won't hesitate. No matter what he will help his brother." Deamon said.
"Hn" Alaude agree.
"The problem is, What if the Varia's will got the rings?" G ask.
"Then I guest Vongola will fall" Giotto said with a sad smile on his face. Vongola suppose to be a family, a mafia group with kind hearted but he guest that this generation will end up Mafia..
"If only Tsuna agree for becoming the 10th." Giotto said.

Everybody in that room agree...If only Tsuna agree.... Everybody is concern because 3 days from now the Varia will attack the 10th boss, but Ieyoshi doesn't have any guardian yet...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

On the roof, Tsuna and the others are happily eating, they love the bento which is Tsuna made.

"Its good Tsuna, I think you should open a restaurant." Takashi said.
Tsuna made a sign of X using his arm.

"But Juuidaime, Its good." Hayato said.

"Oh Come on Hayato, how hard is it to produce my name?" Tsuna thought as he sigh.

All them are happy eating until the spartan tutor came from hell. "Oi, Dame-Tsuna." Reborn said. Tsuna quickly get his note pad.

[Hey Reborn, Want to eat lunch with us?]-Tsuna.

"Sure gladly, but I'll have to tell you something." Reborn said.

[What is it?]-Tsuna.

"Your going to help your Baka-Iey on a certain mission. You already show your skill the other day. I was very impress with your skills though." Reborn said.

"That's Juudaime for you." Hayato said happily.

"Even so, Are you that strong Tsuna? Imagine, you could dodge and catch the perfect demons tonfas?" Takeshi said while he was amazing.

[He train me a lot. Thanks to him I was able to have a self defends] -Tsuna.

"Hn, you never use it though." Kyoya finally speak.

" Yeah, Bullies always got you. They almost will kill you but you didn't fight at all." Takeshi said.

Tsuna just sigh.

[I don't fight cause I don't wanna hurt someone. I don't fight because... It will cause pain to someone and I hate that! Its better that I'll suffer more than them seens my life has no meaning and its useless anyway. I'm Dame-Tsuna remember]- Tsuna show his note while he gave everybody a sad smile, Reborn hit his head with a ruler Tsuna hold his head.

"Did I told you, your first lesson is don't look down of yourself." Reborn said more look like a command.

"I agree with the Mini-Carnivore, Tsuna." Kyoya said and face Tsuna.

"Don't you dare said that Tsuna! Your the one who told me that life is valuable and yet you don't value your own life." Takeshi said more like a yell.

Tsuna just sigh and look to the ground. Hayato tap his shoulder and start shaking him.

"Were here for you Juuidaime. Were always, if you said life is ain't important! but for us its a treasure that is so valuable that no one can replace" Hayato said with a smile.

"Hn, Tsuna." Kyoya said.

Tsuna widen his eyes, Kyoya mentioned his name that means the skylark was deadly serious. "Minna...." Tsuna said he didn't believe this is happening.

Someone care for him, someone in this world has a slightly care for him. And it feels great. Without realization tears came out from the brunet eyes.

"Tsuna/ Juuidame Whats wrong?" Takeshi and Hayato ask.

"Did we say something bad?" Kyoya ask concernly.

"No... Its just... I can't believe that this is happening. Is this just a dream???" Tsuna said while wipping his tears.

Reborn smack him with a ruler so hard. "OUCH" Tsuna said.

"Then its this a dream to you?" Reborn ask.

"Sorry... I just... Can believe it. I really didn't thought that I will find people who will have a slightly care to me. I thought this will never happen.Thank you minna"Tsuna said with a smile all though his voice sound a little hoarse.

"Omnivore, you own me a fight" Kyoya said with a smirk.

"What? Why?" Tsuna said.

"For using your Voice, I'll bite you to death." Kyoya said with a determination.

"HIIIIEEEEEE? " Tsuna was shock but at the same time was acting childlisly.

"Didn't doctor Shamal warn you about your Voice?" Takeshi said.

Tsuna got his note pad again.

[I forgot hehehe... I wonder why its still hurt.]-Tsuna.

"Juuidaime, Maybe you shouldn't use your voice a while, And also maybe you should atleast have a good sleep." Hayato said.

[Yes, I will take that offer]- Tsuna hold his note pad while smiling.

After that Reborn invite the 3 guardian to have dinner with them, they agree but at the same time have doubts cause they will see Ieyoshi. Who is clearly have a confuse mind rightnow.

As Ieyoshi was enter the house he was greeted by a note saying that Nana isn't going home because she will stay at someone place. Ieyoshi was disappointed and same time was hungry too. He can't eat Bianchi's food, he rather die than to eat those food.

Then he was surprise when Tsuna came in with 4 person. Reborn was at the head of Tsuna chilling, Hayato and Takeshi was arguing and the perfect demon who was ignoring the two.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"WHHhhHHAAATT? TTHE PERFECT SKYLARK DEMON IS HERE?" Ieyoshi mentally scream and ask her self. He gulp and was scared seeing the certain skylark. Then Kyoya have his cold eyes on him, he immediately look away.

"Welcome Reborn, Tsuna. And you have brought friends. Sad to say Nana-san was not here, she was out." Bianchi said. Tsuna got his notepad.

[Its fine, How about I'll cook dinner for us?]-Tsuna.

"That's a good Idea, make me an expresso ok," Reborn said.

Tsuna nodded and smile, he quickly change his cloths and start to cook. They were happy eating breakfast except for Kyoya cause he doesn't like crowded people but sad to say he will need to bare with it.

Ieyoshi was feeling uncomfortable, he was suppose to skip dinner but a certain spartan from hell force him too. Tsuna on the other hand just smiling and making his brother more comfortable as possible. Ieyoshi saw that.

"How can he smile so genuine to me? After what I did to him? After all those times I hurt him... How?" Ieyoshi start to confuse hisself. He want to know who is Tsuna in the family and why is this kid smile at him even his not good to him. He start to feel guilty.

After the dinner, Tsuna excuse hisself and went to his room. Hayato, Takeshi, and Kyoya was preparing for leave until Reborn stop them and make them sit in the dinning table again.

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it😄😄