Chapter 64

3rd person Pov.

Next Battle: The Battle of the Cloud.

Hibari Kyoya Vs Alaude.

"Ahm... Giotto-nii I have a very, very bad feeling about this because you know..." Tsuna said nervously.

"Yeah. Its Alaude and Kyoya, the Carnivores." Giotto said as he gulp.

"Maa~ Maa~ There's nothing to be afraid of? Beside it might not be that bad." Takeshi said.

"Suit for your self Baseball-Freak!" Hayato said.

"Kufufufu~" Mukuro said while smiling.

"Oh? Tsuna, both of the clouds are releasing already some cloud flames." Enma said.

"Yeah, so better be prepared-" Tsuna words as Alaude speak.

"Herbivore." Alaude said.

Kyoya just smirk. "For calling me an Herbivore, I'll bite you to death!" Kyoya said as he attack with his favorite Tonfas but Alaude dodge it and jump.

"Hn. Then I'll arrest you to death." Alaude said as his the one who attack. Both are attacking and dodging but too bad no one can see the action clearly, it was too fast.

"Wah... I can't see what are they're doing." Enma said.

"Hn, too fast!" Tsuna said.

Then they were shock as Alaude was sent flying and hit the tree. But immediately he stand up realizing the tree that he hit fell down.

"Tsk, Herbivore!" Kyoya said as he launch another attack. To Alaude then there show start again. The details are indescribable because it was too fast.

The fight lasted for 1 hour and the two are still feel energized up. No one wants to go down, but Kyoya summon his cloud flames and his ring change.

He doesn't admit it but everyone notice that the ring accept him as the new cloud guardian. As he press his ring towards his box it posses a hedge dog and both Alaude and Kyoya was surrounded by spikes.

"Hn." Alaude said as he attack Kyoya. But the details are still so fast. All of them just went shock when Alaude's right arms was cuff one of the spike that surround them and Kyoya hit Alaude's head with his Tonfas and then smirk.

"Hn. Your truly are herbivore!" Kyoya said as he smile. Then Alaude slip his right foot to Kyoya's feet resulting Kyoya trip.

"Look who's talking." Alaude said as he use his left hand to free his right hand, but failed because Kyoya just send a tonfa flying hitting the left hand of Alaude.

"I'll bite you to death!" Kyoya said. He was about to attack Alaude but he was stop by Tsuna.

"Mou~ Kyoya. Its already enough. The ring already accept you isn't?" Tsuna said.

"Hn. I'm not satisfied." Kyoya said.

"Hn. Get away herbivore. I'll arrest him to death! his my pray!" Alaude said.

"No, Alaude. Its enough. You could fight Kyoya wherever you like in the roof top of the school. Beside your a ghost, admit your lost." Giotto said.