Ch-5 First Friend 2

Hibari's Pov

One day I saw Herbivore, a.k.a Tsuna who run towards me. "Good morning Hibari-sempai" he said and bow then he run towards his room.

His smile was somehow special to me, its kinda a warmness but then something wrong with his smile earlier, Its like something is wrong.

That day he didn't went to the rooftop to eat lunch, so I was worried, and its first time to be worried for such a Herbivore like him. I went to his room and found no one was there, except for a certain someone who is sleeping peacefully in his desk. But then his annoying brother came, that too loud and unpeaceful guy.

He kick the chair of the Herbivore so hard that the Herbivore wake up. "Give me your lunch Dame-Tsuna" That Ieyoshi the Herbivore said.

Herbivore who just half asleep went back to sleeping, he must be very tired. I stop his brother by getting the bag of Tsuna and his wrist and drag him in the roof top.

He was shock and confuse. He got his note pad again.

[Sorry, Hibari-sempai I didn't come. Inside my bag there are two bento. The Violet one is yours] He show me the notepad while smiling.

I can sense that in his smile there is something wrong, and also I could sense that he is tired. I pull his head and set it in my lap.

"Sleep Herbivore" I said.

"Bu-but Hibari-Sempai" Before that he already went to sleep. I lean my back to a wall and was about to fall asleep too but I notice that his neck is bothering me. I saw some fresh deep cuts, some bruises and some wounds on his pale looking neck. Then I was curious even more that I manage to see the deep, so deep cuts that the blood was still running on it and some bruises, wounds that are so visible in his Arm, shoulder, and Back. Its like who ever did this to him treat him like an animal.

I felt a murderous aurora surround me now, who ever did this to him I shall bite him to death. I will murder that guy and I'll enjoy killing him limb by limb.

But I shook my head off, I suddently  thought that its a bad Idea that Tsuna will stay here. So I decided I'll bring him to the hospital.

-----@ the hospital----

Its already 3 hours of waiting, the doctors and the nurses are busy going in and out of Tsuna's room.

Is tsuna's condition is that bad? I ask myself. Then after the doctor went out.
"Tell me what happen? Or I'll bite you to death" I said to the doctor.The doctor just sighed and said that I'll follow him to the office.

In there the doctor tell me that he was Tsuna's personal doctor ever seens he was 5. I mentally froze and shock. The doctor said that ever seens Tsuna was 5 he was already going to this hospital 10x a month either to cure his deep cuts, wounds and other injuries. Hearing those words makes me wanna kill who ever did that to him, I want to bite them to death.

I went to Tsuna's room and stay there for about a day until he wake up. When he recover I let him go home and make him rest. When tomorrow comes I saw him again as usual he greeted me with a smile. But it was so wrong that I want him to tell me.

I went to his class room and said. "You herbivore come to the disciplinary room at Lunch, or I'll bite you to death" I said to him then leave his class.

When Lunch came, he went to the room and I order him to lock it. Then I immediately attack him, but he dodge every attack. He manage to have a fight with me. But after an hour we give up and sit on the couch very tired.

"Your not a Herbivore after all. Your a Omnivore" I said to him. He jus smile to me.

"I need to ask you, tell me your life every single thing" I said. He just sighed and said.

He handed to me a note pad. "I know your going to ask so I already wrote the details there in my notepad.You just going to read it." He said.

His voice is so gentle and very angelic, too bad I rare hear those. As I saw his eyes was about to fall to sleep, I made him use my Lap asa pillow so he can sleep peacefully while I read what he gave me.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 🙂😁