two;

The two went into the bathroom and Josephine shut the door behind her

The two went into the bathroom and Josephine shut the door behind her. "It's 1-2-3-4." She replied simply.

"I'm not playing here Josie, what the hell is your password?" Seth asked angrily.

"It's 1-2-3-4, try it." Josephine repeated herself learning on the sink. The man tried it and got access to the phone. "Told you."

"You should come up with a better password, you know."

Josephine scoffed turning around facing the mirror, "Why? You didn't even believe it."

Seth didn't say anything else, he tapped the device a few times before putting it up to his ear. Seth began talking once someone picked up but Josephine didn't really pay attention. Instead, she thought about how dirty the mirror was. She remembered that she was supposed to clean it a week ago but didn't want to put in the effort to do so. She knew she was a horrible employee but Pete was a horrible boss so it all worked out. Wetting a paper towel to the side of her, she wiped off the mirror revealing her blood covered face. She sighed before wetting another towel and cleaning off the crimson streaks off her face.

"I was thinking more like a private plane," Josephine tuned into what he was saying, "Or a chopper or something. Your outfit can pull that off, right?"

He was silent for a second. "Um we're at some place called," Seth looked at Josephine not knowing the answer.

"Benny's World of Liquor," Josephine answered for him and Seth repeated that into the phone telling him what town the store was close by to.

Seth kept talking on the phone and kept getting more and more annoyed as the conversation continued. Clearly the Carlos man did not want to cooperate with the Gecko Brothers.

"Jesus Christ, that's 13 million dollars, Carlos," Josephine's ears tuned back into the one sided conversation over the phone. That was a shit ton of money, Josephine thought.

"Trust him? Richie is the reason we are trapped in here in the first place." Seth commented into the cellphone which Josephine couldn't help but agree.

Seth hung up the phone after yelling Carlos a couple more times. "Great," He sighed.

"That didn't sound too good." Josephine said looking up at the man.

"Why are you in here again?" Seth asked still annoyed that the phone call didn't go as planned.

"You're brother scares me, Seth. Scares me way more than you do." Josephine spoke honestly leaning back on the sink facing him.

"Well, I'm flattered, princess, but let's get back out there." Seth said heading towards the door.

"I want in." Josephine said simply crossing her arms.

"What was that," Seth turned around.

"I said, I want in on your little shebang you got going on with the money. I want in." Josephine walked closer to the man.