thirteen;

As Seth pushed the Ranger up against the bar about ready to kill him, Josephine still sat on the floor, Richie's blood covering her skin

As Seth pushed the Ranger up against the bar about ready to kill him, Josephine still sat on the floor, Richie's blood covering her skin. Hearing a gun cocking, caused Josephine to look over at the bar. She saw Jacob pointing a gun at Seth.

"You get that fucking gun away from him!" Josephine yelled standing up full of rage. She was not losing another Gecko tonight. She looked at her surroundings seeing Scott's blade that he must have dropped when he was thrown out of sight. She picked it up before making her way over to him with forceful strides.

"Take one more step and I blow his head off," Jacob says to Josephine causing her to stop.

Kate was right next to her and she took the new opportunity. She reached over grabbing the girl by the hair pulling her close, the blade against her neck, "Put the gun down, Padre. This is not your fight."

Kate squirms in her tight grip but Josephine wasn't going to kill her. Not even if Jacob actually pulled the trigger on Seth. Josephine had killed people but it was because they all did something wrong. Kate hadn't done anything wrong. She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

"It ain't Seth's call to kill him, Josephine." Jacob said not lowering the gun. Maybe he knew that Josephine wouldn't actually do anything, she didn't know.

"It wasn't Power Ranger's place to try and kill me but he shot me twice. It wasn't his place to kill Richie. So, why isn't it, Seth's call? In fact, shouldn't it be mine?" Josephine asked.

"We already saw him get killed but he lived," Kate spoke up, "He might know something."

"She's right," The Ranger spoke up struggling against Seth's strong grip, "I know a way out, but you're too stupid to listen."

"Shut up!" Seth snapped before looking over his shoulder, "This guy thinks he's Dirty Harry, Josie." Seth turned back to the chuckling Ranger, "You out for blood? Because you're going to die bloody."

"I said let him go," Jacob said inching his gun closer to Seth's head.

"And I said put the fucking gun down!" Josephine yelled, she pushed the blade ever so closer until the tip nicked the girl's skin which caused Kate to scream.

Jacob backed down a little but didn't put down the shotgun. Seth spoke up, glancing over his shoulder, "This is Old Testament, Padre."

"My Scott is gone and my Kate has a knife to her neck because you two kidnapped us and forced us to come here. By your scripture, you raise that blade, I can splatter both of your melons, all over these walls." Jacob threatens looking back and forth between Seth and Josephine.

Seth was silent for a second, possibly debating letting the Ranger go for both of their sakes, but then he turned Gonzalez's head to the side, "You see this? Huh? Looks like this little piggy's already had a close encounter."