please read this is very important

A/N: Hey guys so I know it's been a while and there is another chapter on the way soon I just haven't had a lot of time since we had the end of school then had a stress packed first week of the summer holidays because if packing and now that we're currently on holiday (in Turkey if you must know) so I haven't had a lot of time. I know it's a crappy excuse but I haven't had a lot of time but I swear that the next chapter is on the way! I also want to take this time to address something.
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!
THIS SERIES WILL BE ENDING SOON! AS MUCH AS I LOVE WRITING THIS AND YOUR SUPPORT HAS BEEN AMAZING THIS STORY WILL BE FINISHED SOON. AND BY SOON I MEAN WHENEVER I UPLOAD THE CHAPTER THAT HAVE BEEN PLANNED. BUT FOR THAT I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING. I GOT AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF PEOPLE VOTING FOR FORD TO DIE AND SO THERE FOR HE WILL. BUT FOR THAT TO HAPPEN I MUST HE ALLOWED TIME TO NOT ONLY PLAN BUT WROTE AND PERFECT THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS. I AM AWARE EVERYTHING IS ALL OF THE PLACE WITHIN REGARDING THE STORY AS AT LEAST IN MY PERSPECTIVE IT IS A MESS BUT  THINGS WILL ADD UP SOON I JUST NEED TIME SO PLEASE DON'T BE SURPRISED OR WORRIED IF I DON'T UPLOAD FOR A WHILE I AM PLANNING AND WRITING SO PLEASE DON'T WORRY.
That will be all. Thank you for keeping updated.

~ST99