F I V E : S O R R Y

The door swung open to the room I was in healing up and I looked up to see my lovely visitor.

"Um... hey," was all Daryl said from the door.

"HI," I replied with disgust, finding it ridiculous that he was in here after shooting me. He sighed and nervously bit his nails. "Don't do that princess, you'll ruin your nail beds."

He ignored the comment and sat on the chair next to my bed.

"Can I help you? What the hell are you even doing here?"

"To talk," he said.

"Then talk asshole."

"I uh..." he scratched the back of his head and I raised an eyebrow at him. "I want to apologize."

"Oh for which part? Was it you being a dick, being a dick, or shooting my in my goddamn leg?"

"For all of that, I'm sorry for being a dick."

"I know Rick sent you up here, don't be a dick anymore and I'll pretend to forgive you."

"He didn't send me up here," he shook his head.

"You're telling me you came up here from the goodness of your heart?" I mocked.

"God you're so infuriating. I'm trying to fucking apologize, and yer just making shit worse," he spat as he got up.

"Sorry for not immediately forgiving the dipshit that shot me."

"Whatever, I tried to be civil with yer ass," he grabbed the doorknob.

"Wait," I sighed, stopping him. "I'm sorry for blowing up at you."

"S' fine." he said, letting go of the doorknob and standing at the foot of the bed.

"I guess I forgive you, it's not like I haven't been through worse anyways."

"Sure hope not," he turned back and walked to the foot of the bed.

"We all have our demons," I shrugged. "I uh, how's your cheek?"

"Just sore," he shakes it off.

"Now I'm sorry about that."

"Nah, I deserved it for saying that shit."

"Doesn't make it right."

"Nah it's alright, but hey, next time ye do that, best hope ye kill me." I grinned at that.

"Thanks," he nodded and left.

<>

The next day I was glad to finally leave the house.

"How's your leg?" Carl asked immediately.

"I'm fine bud," I smiled, tipping his hat so it blocked his eyes.

"I think you're my new best friend," he laughed, as he fixed his hat.

"I better be or we're gonna have some problems little sheriff," I laughed.

"Clementine!" I turned and spotted Rick approaching. "Here's your weapons."

He handed me everything and I smiled in relief to finally have them again.

"I missed them so much."

"So, we're having gun training, and I was wondering if you'd want to help out?"

"Of course!" I nodded.

"Can I learn to shoot?" Carl asked.

"Ask your mom about that one," Rick replied.