ONE

On this beautiful day of September, my class will officially start. Students in different parts of Seoul were studying in this beautiful school where they can build their foundations for their future career, the Performing Arts.

I'm one of those students who wanted to pursue my dream, it is singing. Singing is my life. In every up and down in my life, singing is the one which I do and the only thing I wanted to do. In the future, I wanted to share my talent with everyone and I want to make my family proud.

However, in teenage life, love will enter. It will never miss you as a target and I became a target one. This guy I adored since I transfer here is my classmate but he is my senior in the class. His cold attitude suits him the most and that's the one I like him. His voice is like a music to my ear whenever he will speak in class or whenever he is showcasing his talent to everyone. His cold eyes made him handsome together with his pointed nose and his beautiful chin. Almost about him is perfect especially, he is smart. His name is Lee Jangjun. The cold guy who gets attention from others especially to girls without even trying and I was caught by this beautiful creature also.

❤❤❤

The ring of the bell determines the time, the class will start soon and I'm still waiting for him. Why? Because I will give my letter to him, a confession letter for him. Since then, I wanted to show my love for him even though it seems like I am hitting a far star from the sky. It is better to do it rather than never.

I was looking at the ground, playing with my feet when I hear familiar screams. It is from his fangirls so I looked on his spot and he is really coming. I took a deep breath to overcome my nervousness. He's almost near at my place and no one is following him from behind. He looks like a celebrity walking in a red carpet with his fans screaming and waiting for him to pass by their places. However, I was a bit different. I held my letter tightly and he was already near my place. I lifted my hand to give my letter to him. Everything went slowly and the place went blurry. It's only Jangjun who appears clear in my sight. I felt deaf for a moment. Only the loud pounding sound of my heart is what I am hearing.

He's finally passing by my place so I speak, "Lee Jangjun accept my love for you." Everything turns back to its reality. The surroundings went clear and my ears hear laughs from everyone.

I confessed without even looking at him. I was staring at the ground because I don't want to see his reaction and everyone's reaction. I heard a sound and I know it came from him so I lifted my head and I saw he's smirking. Suddenly, I felt humiliated.

He continued to walk without bothering to get my letter for him, unfortunately, it flew away and I can't get it back. Everyone started to leave but I am still standing at my place. I couldn't move my body. I feel like I was being hammered at my place.

Then a water droplet dropped on the ground. I looked up to see if it is a rain but I felt my cheeks wet and hot. My body responded again so I ran towards the washroom.

❤❤❤

I entered the room and all of them are talking with each other. Probably talking about my dumbness a while ago. I chose to stay silent.

"What a stupid girl! She thought Jangjun will accept her?" I heard a laugh with her mocking statement.

"You're right!"

"In her dreams! No perfect guy will fall in love with a girl who's full of faults and flaws!"

That's how they see me. A stupid and dumb girl who couldn't get my future stable. I wasn't intelligent and my talent is just singing. They see me as weak, a no dreamer girl. I am always being targeted by those bullies, not only them but almost the school.

I'm the famous Ryu Sujeong. Famous not in good ways but in funny and in a shaming way. They saw me as a shame, not as a bright star of Seoul School of Performing Arts.

"Stop it! Sujeong is not like that!" Ryu Booseung, my twin brother said. "But sometimes she does!" He added which made everyone laugh. Even in my family, they saw me as a shame not a child of their own. They wanted to disown me since I'm always failing. They never helped me only my brother who they care as their own child.

I felt more humiliated. Being criticized by other people is acceptable but the criticism of your own family is even more painful. I ran away without even trying to look in front. My tears were falling and I couldn't handle it. I don't care if I'm bumping someone else. All I need now is to hide. I have lost my face to everyone.

I jailed myself in a cubicle. I cried in pain. How on earth did I get that kind of humiliations? I am always asking, am I not deserving to live normally? My life is so frustrating and miserable. I don't know how to live now.

A couple of minutes, I pulled myself together. I need to fight for myself. The only thing I can rely on is only myself. Not anyone, not my family, only myself. Even sobbing I tried to comfort myself. "Don't let those bitches bring you down. You can do it Ryu Sujeong. You can do it!" I let myself out and went back to my class.