TWENTY NINE

I woke up because of a hideous smell. It reeks too much that makes my head painful. Everything was blurry at first but in just span of seconds I recognized a really dark place. The only light inside was the light coming from the roof hole. I can't see anyone, anything, adding the fact that I have a bad eye sight.

When I tried to stand, I failed, realizing that I was tied down in a single weak wooden chair. I gathered all the strengths I have to untie myself but I failed once again.

"Mom? Dad? Booseung? Where are you?". But only the echoes surrounds the whole place. At the right moment my nerves starts to cause panic, my body responded with shivering and sweating. "J-jangjun!" Even my voice started to shutter. "Help!" panic attacks at the time when I heard footsteps.

I can say that they're group of people. "Who are you? Please let me go! I don't think I made you offended or something but if there is I want to apologize sincere—"

"Enough!" In his voice I froze. His image started to off in the tiny source of light. His face was firmed, like he haven't eaten for several days. His eyes are surrounded by circles like he didn't sleep at all. However his voice still remains, yet it became more stronger and scarier. "I'm here." I closed my eyes and assumed I was dreaming but I was not. Everything is real and the person is even real. I never expect this person to do this. "D-Dongmin-ah!"

His pursed his lips, closing his eyes, saying "This is the first time you called me that sweet, Sujeong." His statement is full of darkness and evil. Even he's not doing anything yet I can sense his rage. "Why are you doing this to me?" A smirked was replied. "You still managed to ask?" I was puzzled. I don't know any reasons why he did that to me. "You never loved me." In that statement my eyes dropped to him. I thought I've already made it clear to myself that I just looked at him as a friend no more than that. "Dongmin-ah... I've already made this clear to you."

"Yes, you do! But I can't accept the fact that you ended up with the guy who do not deserve you." My tears are starting to creep out. "For all those years we spent together I assumed that you're already mine but in the end I was wrong. I've waited for you! But you still hadn't given up Jangjun." His rage was triggered.

"You know how much I love him—"

"And you know how much I love you too! I never left you. I was there at your worst but you never laid your eyes on me. Am I that hard to be loved? Why all of the people around me doesn't love me as much as I love them?!? Why?!" In that, I flinched and wasn't able to react. He straighten up himself and spewed the gum he was chewing. He came closer that creeps me on. He looked straight into my eyes and run his fingers through my face. "Don't worry dear. I will not hurt you. I just need you for him to come."

"Him?!? No no, Dongmin! Don't you dare hurt him! Hurt me instead! LEE DONGMIN!!!"

"Hello, Lee Jangjun... Yes, she's here with me... Oh! About that, I want to come here. I'll text you the address and don't ever call for a fucking back up!"

"No, Jangjun don't go! I'm safe just—"

"How sweet you are. It makes me more angry! Tie her lips and make sure she will not make any noise."

❤️❤️❤️

"Sujeong! Sujeong-ah!" Jangjun's voice lingers to my ears, waking me up on from my sleeping senses. "J-jangjun... why did you?!?"

"Oh well you're here!" Dongmin who blocked the way, put a gun into Jangjun. "Finally, I can deal with the you, Lee Jangjun!"

"Let go of Sujeong. Before I can do something you will regret." Jangjun's eyes was now full of rage. "Oh what regret are you saying? You can fight us right? As far as I remember, the last time we gang you up, you almost die—" Even with the blurry eyesight I can see how Jangjun threw fist to Dongmin, knocking him down. But in just a moment later Dongmin's companions gang up Jangjun.

The scene starts to freeze me like an ice. I can't move, nothing processed, and all I can see is Jangjun lying on the floor getting beaten up by the other guys.

"Sujeong! Sujeong! Wake up!" Even if I'm feeling dizzy and frozen for a moment, someone just knocked all down the panic attack, it was Booseung. He was there and he was silently releasing my limbs and hands. I can still see Dongmin sitting on the floor massaging his jaw.

When Booseung was finished he guided me without making a noise. He hid me and called the policed who's waiting outside the area. the police siren rang and the Dongmin with his companion cursed. They started to run in different directions. When they are all gone, Booseung came near to Jangjun who's lying on the floor half alive. He carried him and signaled me to follow them. With all the strength I got I managed to follow them.

TBC