FIFTEEN

The snow that's falling silently and the lights were twinkling in the rhythm of the song, Santa's time has come. It's Christmas season already and I just made myself busy with work since our Christmas vacation had started. "Sujeong-ssi, what's your plan for Christmas?" My boss asked while checking the counter. I'm about to leave my done work this day. "Uhh... I haven't thought about it yet but I wanted to do something on the Christmas eve." I smiled, thinking about this plan for Christmas Eve.

❤❤❤

"Are you sure you don't want to join the Christmas party, Sujeong?" My brother asked while he's looking at his reflection in the mirror. "Nope. I do really have a plan today." I smiled genuinely. "Oh okay as you said." He finally walks off and followed my parents who were currently waiting outside. They finally left.

As I lay on my bed, my phone rang which awakens me. "Hello?" I answered without even looking at the screen. "Are you free tonight?" Sewoon on the other line asked. "Nope. I have to do something important later." He hummed confusedly. "You're busy on the Christmas Eve? Yah! Give yourself a rest. You're overworking again." I laughed. "Don't worry I'm okay."

"Sure?" I giggled. "Yes!" I eagerly answered, assuring that I can do well later.

Ten in the evening on the twenty-fourth day of December, the crowded place on the central plaza is my target. I want to show off at that place, the park. I settled down on the bench under the cherry blossom tree. The scenery of the white tree, filling up by the snowflakes looked pretty, representing a white Christmas.

"Speakers check! Mic and mic stand check! Guitar check! And... Sujeong checked!" I giggled upon checking my things with me.

I rested the guitar on my lap and let out a heavy sigh. "Just enjoy your show, Sujeong!" I tapped my own shoulder, comforting and encouraging myself. I prepared three sets of songs. I performed the first two and the crowd gave their attention to me. Many couples settled down at their places, peacefully listening to my songs.

"More!" A guy with his girlfriend on his side shouted when I finished my second song. I laughed. "What song do you want?"

"The song that you prefer!" The guy who shouted a while ago answered. "Okay." I placed my capo on my guitar and starts plucking the string to the tune of Fallin' by Lovelyz.

I'm fallin' in your eyes
Listen

Somehow I feel warm
It fully drifts to me

In the midst of my soulful world, I opened my eyes. A guy who's very familiar to me is standing a meter away from me. He started to walk slowly, plastering a sweet smile.

Your voice to your expression
Even your child-like look

Slowly slow
Are we resembling each other?

If I'm alone, lonely
Lonely, has gone further away

He walked like he owns the center where people who're watching me a while ago stepped aside to give space to him. He stopped right in front of me, smiling widely and happily listening to my song.

This sweet dreamin'
I want to look at you all day long

I don't think I'm dreaming. I know he's really here. I know Jangjun is watching me, smiling sweetly and appreciating the situation right now.