SEVEN

I'm walking through the hallways, mesmerizing the beauty of this school. SOPA is really good. I'm so happy that my mom brought me here, even though we're having relationship problems, they still managed to give me a good education.

My eyes diverted to the girl who's sitting on the bench as I passed by the school garden. "Oh? Jiho!" I came near and she was so surprised by my presence. "What are you doing here?" She asked blankly. "Hmm, I just want to ask you about the rose yesterday." She was about to leave but I held her hand to stop her. "Please answer me, just this once," I begged. She looked everywhere then diverted her eyes to me. "You don't need to know," Jiho said and released herself from my grip. "Jiho..."

"Leave me alone and don't ask about it anymore." She finally left. I sighed. I'm so desperate to know but things aren't helping. I should stop.

"Thinking so much?" Sewoon at the nth time popped out of nowhere. "Oh, Woon-ah, it's nothing." I smiled, assuring that I wasn't thinking at all. "Good morning."

"Good morning too." I smiled again. "Let's go inside?" He asked and I got no choice but to follow.

❤❤❤

I immediately saw a milk on top of my table. I look on its label and it is a banana flavored milk. Again, there's a note on it. "Good morning Ryu Sujeong. This is for you not to anyone." I looked around and they're just having their own business. "You got another gift!" Sewoon said while looking at it. "Hey, Woon-ah, are you giving me these kinds of stuff?" He looked so surprised but then he shook his head. "No! Why would I?" I slapped his shoulder. "Never do that thing. It's weird." We laughed together. Is it really not Sewoon? My favorite flavor is this. I looked at Sewoon intently. He was busy communicating with his friends, smiling purely. Is it really Sewoon?

"Stupid! He wouldn't! He's your best friend." I smacked myself lightly. I'm assuming again. When I was about to go back, my eyes accidentally diverted to Jangjun. He was staring at something, it's about my place. I looked at my back and no one is there. I looked at him again and he was already facing the front, having his earphones in his ears. I tilted my head.

I sat and drank the milk I had from that someone. I smiled, appreciating the gift from that person who's giving me happiness since yesterday. "This is so delicious!" I've finished drinking it. I went out to throw the empty bottle when I bumped into Jiho again. I pouted and forced myself to not ask about those kinds of stuff. She ignored me and proceeded. "I wanted to know who's that person." I pulled myself together and came back to my own business.

❤❤❤

The school ended finally. I glanced at my watched and I remember that the librarian asked me to fix those books before I go home. "Let's go home, Sujeong," Sewoon said but I shook my head. "You can go first. I still need to go to the library."

"Do you want me to help you?"

"No, no, it's okay." I smiled, assuring him that I'm fine. "I'll go now. See you!" I waved my hand to him and he waved back so ran upstairs.

After doing my duties, I rushed myself to go down because I might not be able to catch the bus easily. I was in the hallways when the three bitches I encountered during the first day of school were walking towards my phase. "Hello, Ryu Stupid." The middle girl said. I saw her name tag and she was Sooyeon. "W-what are you doing here?" I'm starting to get afraid. As they walk towards me, I'm stepping back. "I know who is he." Doyeon, the left tall girl said, smirking. "W-who?" I asked. "What are you talking about?"

"You do not deserve him!" Sei shouted that's I tripped backward. "We want to teach you a lesson," Sooyeon said and signaled Doyeon and Sei to carry me towards the stock room. "Stop! Don't do this to me! I did nothing wrong!" I begged. They pushed me to the stock room.

"Aren't you tired of being ignored? Jangjun doesn't deserve you!"

"What do you mean?" I asked. "We want to kick you away here. You don't deserve love from anyone! You stupid! You need to die!" Sooyeon slapped me. "Stop bothering Jangjun. He's mine! Only mine!" The three of them kicked me everywhere. "Let's go. Doyeon lock her here!" The three of them left me inside, wincing in pain.

I crawled towards the door, it is really locked. I tapped the door with all my strength. "Help me!"

"Is there anyone outside? Help!" I tapped the door hardly but I think no one is hearing me. The stockroom went dark and cold. "Save me!" I cried inside. "Mom! Dad! Booseung! Save me please!" I cried in a whispering tone. I'm slowly losing my strength and the door was slammed, opened. A guy who is dark by the light came near me.

"Save me! I'm so scared." I sobbed. "Don't worry. You're safe." In his soft tone, I know who he is. "J-Jangjun?" He carried me like a bride one and brought me out of that suffocating room. "Jangjun..." He looked at me, softly. "You're safe."

"Ouch wait! Wait!" I held my tummy. "Why?"

"My tummy is painful." I winced in pain. He brought me inside of his car and asked the driver to bring me to the hospital. I closed my eyes and the scene went back to my imaginations. I can't help but cried.

In the middle of it, I felt warm arms that embraced me. When I opened my eyes, he leans my head on his chest. "You're safe." I don't know why but I got teary-eyed. I felt safe but on the other hand, I want to let go of him. I'm not blaming him but I don't want him to get hurt just because of me. At the least strength I have, I wanted to protect him.

❤❤❤

I was checked by the nurse and I slowly feeling better. Jangjun is still here waiting for some news. "Thank you for bringing me here and for saving me from the three girls." He placed something on the side table. "Here's your meds. Don't worry about the bills, I already paid it."

"Thank you so much. I'll work harder to pay you back and I'm sorry for bothering you since day one. I think I need to stop." I bowed in shame. I'm so embarrassed being an inconvenience to him. "That's great." He answered which slapped me very hard. He really does this as help with no other intention. I finally understand. "Thank you again." I sat and bowed at him. He left the room silently. "This is the last time you'll bother him, Sujeong." I lay on my bed and closed my eyes. "Stop your dreams about him. Jangjun won't love you back."