FOUR

A typical Monday had started and I'm ready to go to school. As I went down, my father is taking his coffee while reading the newspaper. I didn't bother him anymore because he doesn't care about me. I took my steps on the stairs slowly, I was dizzy. I'm seeing everything in double and the result, I wrongly stepped on the last stair so I fell to the floor. "Sujeong-ah, are you okay?" This is something unusual. My dad asked me if I'm alright. I didn't answer and lifted myself up. I fixed my clothes and started to walk when a hand held my arm. "You looked pale. Are you okay?"

"I'm okay." I simply answered and removed his hand from my arm. I left the house.

❤❤❤

I arrived at school and as usual, my school duties were still waiting. I started to fix those tables since it is not that messy. As I finished, I settled down in my seat. I stooped and put my head in my arms, I'm really dizzy.

A few minutes later, the whole room began to blaze. Every student coming in are talking while the others were even shouting. So my head hurts more. I lifted my head and looked at them all. They are still busy with talking until our music teacher arrives.

"Good morning to all of you!"

"Good morning!"

"I have news of you." They started talking. "Quiet!" Everyone kept their mouth shut and started to listen again. "What do you want to hear first, bad news or good news?

"Good news!" They all answered. "Let's start with the bad news."

"Ey!" They whined at the same time. "Before we begin our lessons, I want to see your potential as a music students first." Everyone grumbled on their seats while me, I smiled upon hearing that bad news. I want it and it was a good news for me. "Listen first! You need to prepare a song that will be presented here in the room next week. It's up to you if you will use instruments or instrumentals. What matters is that you will be able to focus on your own talents. Are you sure the instructions are clear?"

"Yes!" We all answered.

I raised my hand because I wanted to ask something. "Ma'am, what day will we do this?" I weakly asked. "Uhm Tuesday." My teacher answered.

"Okay! Proceeding to the good news, in the middle of Spring next year, we will be having a camping! It is related to music so all of you is needed." The whole class went wild upon hearing that trip. "That's all for now, announcements for this trip will release on our last day of school before Christmas vacations." All of them were excited while me, being excited about the bad news instead.

❤❤❤

Our class is over and I'm here at the rooftop eating and thinking. "What song should I sing?" I picked up the cherry tomato on my lunch box and ate it. "Choose the song that will ease your burdens." I looked at the person who spoke. My eyes widened when I saw him again, "Jeong Sewoon!" I ran to him and embraced. "Are you really Jeong Sewoon?" I felt that he smiled. He ran his hand from my head down to my back. "Yes, it is me." We embraced each other.

Jeong Sewoon, the only person who understands me the most. He is my childhood best friend from our neighborhood. His parents were running a construction business, in short, he is young and rich.

"Since when did you came here?" I asked as we settled down ourselves to the bench where I am sitting a while ago. "Just a couple of minutes ago."

"Answer me properly!" I whined as I pinched his arm. "One week, I guess. We arrived at Seoul last Tuesday." I checked my time and it's almost class hour. "Woon-ah, I need to go now. My class will start soon." I waved my hand and smiled at him. "Ah, I need to go to the Administration office too."

"You're going to study here?" My eyes got wide upon hearing this wonderful news from him. Finally! I can rely on someone, someone who's been on my side ever since. "Yes." He smiled and we both laughed at each other.

We walked together until we parted our ways. Before proceeding to the room, I decided to stop by the locker room. I looked on every locker's name until I found the one that I've been looking, "Lee Jangjun." I pointed my hand at his locker. I get my mini letter in my pocket and smiled saying, "Thank you for saving me last night." I kissed my letter and inserted it into his locker. "Tch! Ryu 'Stupid' Sujeong." Three girls were walking towards my phase. "What the hell do you think are you doing?" The girl on the middle questioned me a bitch way. "You're still fooling yourself?" The girl on the left seconded. "Your stupidity is the same height as yours." The girl on the right said and they all laughed. "You better stop your dreams about Jangjun, he won't notice a girl like you." The girl on the middle said when a guy approached. The three bitches move and he was passing by, "Omo! Lee Jangjun oppa!" The girl who's standing in the middle a while ago squealed upon seeing Jangjun passing by them. She even bites her lips and tucked her hair on her ears. "Jangjun-ah!" Jangjun just smirked and ignored them. He walks coolly, with his hands in his pocket having a straight facial expression. Then he stopped in front of me, I mean in front of his locker.

I stepped back to give way and as usual, I'm just facing the ground. I tempted to stepped away when my head suddenly hurts and everything I see went blurred and spinning. I close my eyes to control it but it just took my balance. "Sujeong-ssi?" That's what I heard from him. "Hey, you're burning! Don't you know it?" I'm gripping on his uniform, saying, "Save me." That's the last thing I muttered and everything darkened.

❤❤❤

I opened my eyes and my vision gets cleared. I saw white and a smoke. I know I'm not yet dead so I tilted my head and someone is sitting on the chair beside me. It is Jangjun. He stood in shock upon seeing me awake. "I-I'll call the school nurse." He immediately turned around. He looks so lost, I just don't know why. He came back following the nurse. They stopped in my place. "Okay, base on your tests, it's stress and fatigue. You just need to rest and eat a lot of healthy foods." She adjusted the room temperature and put down some medicines. "Take this medicine after eating. You have a fever that's why you're feeling dizzy and weak."

"I still need to attend class doc."

"You've excused already. Just for this day, okay?" I felt defeated so I just nod in agreement. The doctor finally left the place and the awkward atmosphere started to fill the room. "I think you need to go. You already helped me a lot since last night. Thank you."

"Last night? What did I do last night?" He asked which made me confused. "Y-you saved me last night right? I-I know it's you, I heard your voice." I explained but based on his facial expressions, he's not agreeing with it. "I'm on my house last night, playing. Why would I go out and save you?" I felt like someone slapped me upon hearing his last statements. I just assumed it, I'm wrong. I felt my right cheek is wet, "I'm sorry, I assumed that it was you but I was wrong." I tapped my cheeks, saying, "I'm so emotional." I forced myself to smile. "However, thank you for bringing me here." I sit and bowed at him. Giving gratitude for his kindness a while ago.

He stepped away and left the room. My tears burst out of nowhere. "Stupid!" I hit myself. "Never assume again! He won't love you! Stupid!" I wiped my tears and let myself rest for the min time.