SIXTEEN

The bell rang, symbolizing that the class will officially start. I removed my earphones and seated properly. The homeroom teacher enters the room, smiling like she's going to deliver a good news. "Good morning class."

"Good morning ma'am." We all answered lazily. "Hey! It's just Monday morning and you're settled into your seat being lazy?" We all seated properly. "So, next week, our camping will start!" The noise of everyone determined that they were excited. I just frowned, knowing that I don't like to come. "So everyone will be given a waiver. Let your parents sign it for the consent and pass it to me on Wednesday. Is that clear?"

"Yes!" My classmates gained their excitements and the typical class had started.

❤❤❤

"Sujeong!" Sewoon shouted as he approaches along the hallway. "Why?" He looked at me intently. "Yah! What's with that look?"

"Can't I call you now?" He pouted and my impulse occurs and taps his lips with my index finger. "Don't ever do it again Woon-ah." He laughed and nods. "Have you heard?"

"Heard what?" I looked at him confusedly. "There's a new student came. They said that she is the heir of Choi Group of Companies." My eyes widened upon hearing his statement. "Really? Where did you hear that news?"

"A while ago when I was in the faculty room."

"Yah!"

"Oops! I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I accidentally heard them gossiping about that girl." I nod. "Let them be." We both laughed at my last statement.

We walked back to our room and I caught Jangjun, looking at me... I mean to us. I tried to send some smile but he diverted his eyes away from me. "It's been weeks." Yes, it's been weeks after the presentation, Jangjun came back to his usual self. He didn't want to talk to me nor look at me. Maybe we're just close because it is graded. I sighed. This thing is so frustrating! "Why did I even let myself entered this situation. I should've controlled my emotions."

The homeroom teacher went inside the room. "Good afternoon everyone. Let's welcome your new classmate, Miss Choi Yoojung." The girl entered and she looks like a kid. Well her height lacks, that's what I mean. She started to speak. "Hello everyone. I'm Choi Yoojung. It's nice to meet you all." She bowed and everyone clapped. "Don't you mind to share your talent with us?"

"Huh? Yes!" Without any hesitation, she started to rap. I suddenly looked at Jangjun and his eyes were stuck to her, following the groove of the sound. My heartfelt uneasy. I looked down and a hand held mine. "Don't look at him." Sewoon at my side said, worried. I smiled, the fake one. "I'm okay." He nods and took his seat properly to listen.

❤❤❤

The class ended and I am here waiting at the bus stop. While waiting, two figures were approaching. I'm stunned seeing them together, enjoying their moments.

Jangjun and Yoojung stopped where I am sitting. I bowed. "Thank you for joining me, Jangjun."

"Welcome," Jangjun replied and as I lift my head, I caught them smiling at each other. Luckily a bus halted and I leaped to get inside it. My tears burst out, I know that I'm hurt. I sniffed repeatedly and I felt someone sat beside me. I wiped my tears and glanced at the person beside me. My eyes widened and I looked away. "Why are you crying?" I froze at that moment he spoke. "N-nothing."

"Did you and Sewoon fought?"

"No." You're stupid Jangjun! You're the one who hurt me. I just stared at the window, reminiscing the scene a while ago. Should I continue pursuing these feelings? I want to give up now.

❤❤❤

The bus halted at our place. I hurriedly went down because I can't contain my feelings now. My eyes were traitors and any time soon I will meltdown and I don't want Jangjun to see it. "Slow down," Jangjun spoke, seeing my distance away from him. I ignored him.

I wiped my teary eyes. Where's my house? Where on earth is it? I'm almost running but a hand held mine, stopping me from running away. "What's happening to you Sujeong?"

"Please stay away from me, Jangjun." I removed his hand away from mine and entered our gate. I ran towards my room and cried. "Why am I acting so immature? Why am I feeling jealous? I don't have rights because Jangjun isn't mine and he has no intentions of being mine."

"Sujeong, please stop hurting yourself. In the first place, you know that Jangjun will never love you back. Just stay at your phase and give a chance to the person who's willing to be with you." My mind speaks loudly. I'm not hallucinating but my mind keeps on shouting to protect me. "Maybe it's time to make my body follow what my mind is suggesting." I hugged myself. "From now on, focus on your studies and start to love Sewoon like he does." I caressed my arms. "Move on, Sujeong-ie. Move on."