FOURTEEN

The next morning, as I passed by the students, they're smiling at me. I don't know but it creeps me. I bowed my head and they're all stepping aside, giving me the hallway, letting me pass by on. What's really happening? My mind asked within itself.

As I arrived in our classroom, the same things were happening. I started to get afraid at that moment. I just proceeded to my seat like what I always do when someone shouted my name. "Ms. Ryu Sujeong?" The staff yesterday is catching his breath and trying to find me. I raised my hand. "I'm here, why?"

"Can we talk?" I glanced at my classmates and they're smiling at me, proudly. I walk towards the staff and he closed the door for some privacy. "Oh by the way, have you seen Jangjun?" I tilted my head. I haven't seen him yet. "I haven't seen..."

"I'm here why?" He popped up out of nowhere. He didn't even bother himself to look at me. I think he's back to that Cold-Hearted Jangjun. I bowed.

"The two of you is requested to do a photoshoot for the school's magazine. "What?!" Jangjun and I looked at each other then diverted to the staff. "W-why me?" I stuttered in disbelief. "Simply because you won yesterday!" Yes, he's right. We won the award yesterday but I tried to not bring it up but this guy... oh my gosh.

"J-jangun can do it. I can't!" I tried to escape but Jangjun held my hand. "I didn't win alone so it's not possible that I can take the photo shoot alone." I looked at his hand which is gripping mine. "I-I really can't do it." For the nth time this week, he squeezes my hand. "We will do it." Jangjun addressed and the staff happily dismissed himself.

"Y-Yah! I told you! I can't do--" He pulled and caged me in his arms. My heart throbs loudly and I bet that Jangjun is feeling it. "I'm here. I can help you." He moved away and looked straight into my eyes. It is full of sincerity. I bowed and nodded. I don't have a choice anymore. He released his hand on mine and left.

❤❤❤

The week had passed and now it's Monday. It is our photoshoot day, I feel nervous. "Hey, don't you know that you look like an alien right now?" Sewoon nudged me. "You know that I'm not fond of these kinds of stuff. It feels weird." I tried to scratch my face. "Yah! Stop it! You'll ruin your make up." He blocked my hand from touching my face.

"Ryu Sujeong?" I looked at that guy who called me and it is the staff. "It's you! Come on! Let me accompany you to the shooting area." I gripped on Sewoon's sleeves. He knows what I'm trying to say and he did, he accompanied me.

As we arrived, Jangjun is already there. Looking good on his aumbre tux and white top shirt inside. His cold stares diverted to me, freezing me the moment our eyes met.

"In five minutes we're starting." The staff reminded and Sewoon whispered something. "I need to dismiss myself now, Sujeong." I pouted after hearing it. He smiled, he knows that I'm speaking through my facial expression. "I'll be back after the class, hmm?" I just nodded and I know he won't break his promise to me. "Enjoy your day with him." He smiled at me while I was staring at him in disbelief. "Y-yah! Sewoon..."

"Bye!" He runs off smiling and waving at me. I sighed, Sewoon is my precious best friend. I don't want to hurt him but I did. I felt bad for that.

"Let's start!" The staff shouted which awakens me. I looked myself in the mirror and my thoughts started to scramble. I rub my palm to ease it, I need Sewoon. He knows how to make me calm down. "Sujeong-ssi?"

"Y-yes? O-oh y-yes!" I stood and left my place. I walk slowly, trying hard to fix my walking. "You're nervous." Out of nowhere, Jangjun held my hand and guided me towards the shooting area. I stood and smiled there awkwardly, also trying to make space between Jangjun and I. "Sujeong-ssi?"

"Y-yes?"

"Can you please take a step beside Jangjun? You're too away from him." The photographer suggested but I'm hesitating. A moment flashed and Jangjun adjusted himself instead. "Relax." He whispered in my ear, giving me chills. "That's good!" We got a shot from there and they suggested different poses. My awkwardness slowly fades when the photographer suggested another pose that makes me nervous.

Jangjun followed while I'm still on an icy state. It's just a simple pose of having his arm around my shoulder and we're both having a thumbs up but somehow it gives me chills. My heart is booming so loud.

Out of nowhere, Jangjun held my shoulders and came close to my ears. "Try to relax, inhale." I did what he says. "Exhale." My nervousness eased, thinking that Jangjun is on my side, always ready to help. Somewhat, I feel secure. "Good one!"

"Okay, that's all now. Great job to the both of you!" We bowed as a respect, uttering a good job also to the photographer. "You can go back to your classes now." I bowed and about to leave when Jangjun holds my hand. "You did a great job today." He smiled at me with so much pureness on it. "You too... and... thanks for helping me." I bowed to him and left.

As I walked back to my dressing room, Sewoon speaks from the back. "Did you enjoyed your time with him?"

"Wait, are you sick? Why are you like this?" Sewoon smiled at me. I know his really okay. "Nothing, I'm just happy that you're starting to get close to him now." I blinked. "Oh gosh..." I held his forehead, trying to check if he's sick. "Yah! I told you I'm okay." He laughed and that's a relief for me. "Let's go! We still have a class." He chuckled. "This time, your time is mine." He winked at me and I just rolled my eyes and laughed. We both walked back to our room and spent the day with each other.