SEVENTEEN

Today is the day, Camping Day. We are all gathered at the gymnasium, waiting for the facilitators to give us instructions. "Sujeong-ie!" Sewoon, who just came called. "Yah! You're late." I rolled my eyes and he pinched my cheek. "You get annoyed easily do you have..."

"Ouch! It hurts." Sewoon whined when I slapped his arm. "I don't have." I get what he was trying to say. "Sorry!" He smiled at me.

"Everyone listen up!" Our homeroom teacher shouted. "We decided your sitting arrangement for the bus. You will be paired according to the lists." All of us whined. Why on earth did they like pairings? I rolled my eyes. "Let's start from Ahn and Yoo. The two of you will seat at the front."

"Choi and Jeong!" My eyes widened upon hearing Sewoon's surname. "Y-yah S-sewoon-ah!" I held his hand and I pleaded but he got no choice but to follow the rules. I sighed. "And last but not the least! Lee and Ryu!" I tucked my lips upon hearing his surname. "Ma'am can I--" Jangjun nudged me to stop. "Yes, Miss Ryu?"

"Ma'am can I--"

"I said stop." I froze at that moment he tightens his grip on my wrist. "It hurts." He blankly removed his hand from my wrist and it leaves a red mark. I rubbed it. "Miss Ryu?"

"N-nothing ma'am." I bowed. I got no choice but to follow what is ruled. I followed Jangjun with my head downed. "Sujeong..." Sewoon looked at me worriedly. I smiled. He stared at my wrist. "What hap--"

"Let's go." Jangjun pulls me away from Sewoon. "Please stop gripping too tight, it hurts!" I sniffed in so much pain. He signaled me to sit beside the window. I bowed and held both my wrists, following what he is trying to say. As I settled down, I find my towel to wipe these traitors.

❤❤❤

After a couple of hours, we finally arrived at our camping place, the Jeju Camping Site. We all went down and I tried to find Sewoon immediately but the homeroom teacher reminded us to stay with our partners. I gave up finding Sewoon and stayed beside Jangjun. "Everyone! Let's proceed to the function hall." The homeroom teacher shouted and we all followed.

As we arrived, the facilitators gave us time to rest and eat before the first activity that we will be doing for the first half day of the camping. I sat on the bench under the tree and enjoyed the scenery of the place. I plugged my ear pods and indulge in my own world, my music world. Slowly, I drowned into sleep when someone kicks the bench. "Yah! Get up, the resting time is almost over!" A familiar guy who's standing right in front of me, holding my right ear pod says. I rolled my eyes at him. He seems so aggressive today. I turned off my iPod and followed Jangjun.

"Did you enjoyed your rest?" The facilitator shouted when we arrived. "No!" We all said in unison and she just laughed. "You will get your official rest later after the first two activities that we are going to do." We just sighed. "So for our first activity, you will be having a getting to know each other session with your partners!"

"What?" We all asked in unison. "Didn't you understand what I said? Am I not clear?" She confusedly asked. "No! We do understand you but do we really need to do it?" Yoo Jin Hye asked and she glared at her partner. "Yes! You need to do it because your partner will be with you until the end of this camping!" She said with a glee but the responses were against from her reactions. "So your partner on the bus seat will be your partners until the end. For the instructions, find a place where you can talk about yourselves and if you're done just go back here and we will be starting our second and final activity for today. Okay?"

"Yes!" We lazily answered. "Yah! Let's go back to where you are sitting a while ago." Jangjun leads the way and I just followed, rolling my eyes. I totally don't understand Jangjun today, he's really rude. He seems so annoyed, seeing me. I think he really came back to his usual self. "Hey!"

"What?"

"What are you still doing there?" He sat and I sat beside him, leaving a distance away from him. He looked at me intently. "Can you seat close--"

"Let's start. Our time is running." I said, cutting him off. He smirked out of a sudden. "Do you think we still need to do this activity when you already know me... stalker?" I bite my lower lip upon hearing what he says. "I don't really have intentions to do this but this freaking camping asked me to do so!" I smiled annoyingly. "Then we're done!" Jangjun finishes so I stood and about to leave when he held my wrist once again. "Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving. Don't you like it?" He dragged me back to my seat. I rubbed my butt. "Yah!"

"Stay there!"

"Why do I need to--"

"The time for this activity is not yet done." I rolled my eyes again and stayed in my seat, plugging in my ear pods and listen to a soft music to soothes my mood. I closed my eyes and followed the tune through humming. Suddenly, my left earphone went off. I intently looked at Jangjun who's currently holding it. "What do you need?" I'm starting to get annoyed. He tapped his watch, signaling that the first activity is done. I harshly get my earphone back and walked back to the function hall without waiting for him.

"Have you get the chance to know your partners?"

"Yes!" We all answered on mixed emotions. I just rolled my eyes and crossed my arms while listening. "Good to know. So for our next activity, we have the Grab the Flag!" We all clapped. "So for the mechanics, you guys need to race to grab the flag on that pole."

"Are we going to climb on that pole?"

"Of course! You will do it all. So please line up here." He gives space to everyone to line us up. "At the sound of this gun, you will start the race okay? Those flags are in various sizes so all you need to do is to be at your best to have the biggest flag, okay?"

"Yes!" We answered in synced and the gun fires. Jangjun and I were running together. "Hurry up! We're behind them!" Jangjun said and asked for my hand. I grabbed it and run with him. Jangjun started to climb through the pole and my eyes grew wide upon seeing our flag. "J-jangjun..."

"We got no choice. This flag is the one left." I sighed when he got down. We walked back to the function hall, holding our flag. "So did you enjoyed your game?"

"No!" The facilitator just laughed at us. "Who got the biggest flag?" Yoojung and Sewoon raised their hands together. "Congratulations to the both of you." Both of them bowed. "You can now have your tent from the counter side."

"Tent? What tent?" We all asked in confusion. "Oh! I forgot to tell you. Those flags in various sizes will determine the size of your tent later."

"What? This is insane!" One of my classmates whined. "Not really, baby." The facilitator said and faced us again. "How about the smallest flag? Who got it?" Jangjun and I raised our hands in unison. I rolled my eyes. "Congrats!"

"Yah! This is your fault! You're so slow!" Jangjun yelled and he handed me the flag harshly. "Why me? You're the one who climbed slowly!" I whined and he just left me there standing, dumbfounded on what we got.

❤❤❤

The darkness covers the sky, Jangjun and I were starting to fight because of this tent. "Could you please hold it stronger?" I whined to Jangjun who's just standing there and rolling his eyes. "Lee Jangjun!"

"Shut your mouth for a moment Ryu Sujeong! You're so noisy!" He covered his ears with his earphones. "What the... aren't you going to help me?" I shouted. "I said shut your mouth!" He walks away, leaving me alone here. "You're a devil, Jangjun," I muttered to myself angrily when the whole tent crashed down. I stomped my feet walking through the four sides of the tent. "This tent is so annoying!"

"Hello, can I help you?" A guy speaks from behind. "Excuse me?" I asked and he just smiled at me. "Lee Dongmin." He stretched his arm to give a handshake but a body blocked me from accepting it. "Let's fix our tent," Jangjun said, pulling me away from Dongmin. "I thought you're not..."

"Stop." I tucked my lips to stop and we both focused on building our tent together.