TWENTY

In the following weeks after our camping, Jangjun and I no longer intervened. We acted like we do not know each other. I tried to avoid him because I wanted to lose my feelings for him that I knew he would not return and be ignored.

It is difficult for me to abstain from Jangjun. This is because we are classmates in the same section and we have the full possibility that we could see each other, day by day so we just consider each other non-existent to avoid any issues and of course, to move on.

In my avoiding, I sometimes think that everything just came back to its normal. My life that is used to be a shame and repel because of my weak intelligence just returned. With Jangjun... he did not change. I just thought that he did.

Now, I'm alone again. There are no friends and no one is with when I face my problems. Sewoon-ie... he just flew back to the United States. His father brings him back there to train him in the course of their business. It's because he will inherit their business so gradually he was sent to the extent of the work he will face after he graduated.

❤️❤️❤️

Break time again and as I mentioned, I am alone right now, at the rooftop where I used to hide. Looking at the lonely sky, someone mentioned my name out of nowhere. I turned my gaze and there I saw Dongmin, standing and smiling at me, pure. In an enigmatic reason, my lips automatically curved into a smile. "There's still someone who's willing to help me."

"What?" He asked as he approached. "Ah... nothing..." I smiled. I thought he hears me whisper. "That's a relief."

"What relief?" He tilted his head curiously. I smiled the flat one. "I said it's..." He leaned his face towards mine, cutting my statement. "What... are you doing?" I blinked in awkwardness. He laughed, moving away. "You're so cute," Dongmin said who's cupping and shaking my head. "Yah... you..." He put away his hands. "Why are you here?" I became silent the moment he asked, remembering how the situations turn back. "Uhm... I'm sorry for asking."

"Nope, it's okay." I laughed faintly. "I have no friends." I looked down, tucking my lips to control my emotions. "You have one." My gaze diverted to him then. "What do you mean?" he placed his hand on his chest, saying, "Me." I smiled at his statement. "Really, since when...?" He then loses his bright expression. "You already forgot it?" I smiled remembering the time of our camping. "I do." His bright expression came back, making me smile. "I forgot to tell you that I'm so thankful that day that you saved me." He looked at the sky. "Welcome." He then asked me to get the milk on his left hand. "Is it mine?" I asked because he's holding to milk with different flavors; he nods. "Thank you." I smiled uttering my gratification.

❤️❤️❤️

Seconds, minutes, days and months have passed. Dongmin and I became great friends. Jangjun... as usual, he treats me like a ghost, in short non-existent. It's still hurting me but I don't have any strength to hold on to my feelings anymore. I'm soon giving up especially now, Jangjun and Yoojung are reported to have their marriage after graduating college so who am I to interfere? I'm just a nobody. "Yah.. you're into deep thoughts again." Dongmin who just brushed my bangs to make it messy, said as he sat beside me. "Who dare you to..." my eyes caught him, staring at me like he regrets something. "Dare you to what?" Dongmin then looked at what I am looking. "Ah, you want to talk to him?" He asked, gaining my attention. "Nope... there's no reason for us to talk." I smiled then looked at Jangjun's place but he's already gone. "Let's go back to our class." Dongmin followed what I've requested.

"Class, I have a good news for all of you." Our homeroom teacher excitedly exclaimed when she got inside our room. "There will be a company from the US that will handle an audition here our school." All of us get surprised. "I know that all of you are dreaming to become good musicians and artists someday so the opportunity is now approaching you." I smiled. "Next week, all of the students who will be joined the students will be showcasing their talents in the auditorium. Those who will be chosen will be chosen will be flying to the US for 6 months pre-training."

"This is my chance, I wouldn't let go of it," I whispered in dedication. "So all you need to do is to have your registration today then you can now be dismissed." Our homeroom teacher proceeded, leaving us noisy in excitement. "Dongmin-ah, let's join the audition!" He nods excitedly, agreeing to what I have requested.

-
A/N: THIS IS A LAME ONE BUT PLEASE BARE WITH ME. I'M SO DRAINED AFTER WATCHING A DRAMA HAHAHA. HOPE YOU GUYS STAY WITH ME TILL THE END. 💕

FORGOT TO MENTION BUT PLEASE INSPIRE ME THRU VOTES AND COMMENTS. I'M SLOWLY LOSING MY INTEREST ON FINISHING THIS TBH :(