NINE

The morning has come, I slowly opened my eyes and I'm still in my position. I looked towards the bed and Jangjun was already gone. I stood to find him but I failed. I felt, somewhat... disappointed. "He left." I pout, staring at the bed. When my eyes dropped on the clock. It's already seven in the morning. "What? Seven in the morning?!" I rushed towards the bathroom and took a bath. I ran to my room and forget to clean those mess. "I'll clean later," I whispered under my breath as I ran outside my room.

As I arrived at the store, it was closed. My phone rang and it was from Eunbi unnie. "Unnie, why..."

"That's what I actually wanted to say." She laughs. "No work for today. My family got a trip out of town. You can rest for today."

"Oh, is that so? Thanks unnie and take care!"

"Yes, you too." She hangs up the phone. I glanced at my watch and it's already eight in the morning. I walk towards the aisle to reach Subway store when a car stopped by my phase. "Do you want to have a ride?" Sewoon, who's inside opened the door for me. "No, I'm okay." I even waved my both hands to signal no but he pulls me inside. "I'm not okay with it." He fixed the seat belt for me and locked the car's door. "Where are you heading to?"

"Uh... home? I have no work for today." I said and looked by the window. "Let me take you there." My eyes diverted to him. "Aren't you busy? You keep popping everywhere." He laughed at my statement. "Actually I'm busy." He paused for a while. "I'm busy wandering around." I laughed. "Aigoo, what a kid!" I messed up his hair. "Yah! You know that I'm so lazy to comb my hair!" He whined and I just laughed at him.

❤❤❤

The week officially started. Monday morning while I was waiting for Sewoon. A guy which is walking his way through the classroom got my attention. His bruises aren't healed yet. His face full of wounds are still not healed, I came closer. "Good morning." I greeted with an awkward laugh. He just stared at me like he didn't know me. "J-jangjun!" I bite my lip. I should've not called him! Stupid Ryu Sujeong! I slap myself without his knowing. I walked towards his front. He looked at me with a cold expression. "Uh... uhm... I..." I playing with my fingers. I was stuttering so hard. He was about to take his steps and I blocked him. "H-how are you feeling right now?" I closed my eyes and tilted my head because of my question. I'm really stupid!

"I'm okay." My eyes went wide upon hearing his soft answer. "d-did you just... a-answer me?" He tilted his head, being confused, maybe on my question. "Ah, no, no. Never mind." I laughed awkwardly. I looked at him again then to his tummy. Should I ask? "a-are your bruises on... on..." I'm pointing out his tummy. "It's not yet healed." I gulped and looked at him, strongly as I can. "If it's not bothering you... c-can I ask you something?" He didn't respond. Maybe it's a yes?

"W-what really happened to you that night?" He clung his bag and walks away. I was left dumbfounded at my place. I looked at Jangjun who's slowly getting smaller on my sight. I sat on the bench and played with my finger. "What really happened to him that night?" I pouted in disappointment. "Feeling down in morning? That's bad." Sewoon who's now sitting on my side greeted. "It's nothing."

"Aigoo. Lie to anyone, not me." He ruffles my hair. He hugged me which made me shocked. "I'm always here." He whispered in my ear, assuring that I can rely on him whenever I feel down. "Let's go! The class will start soon." He smiled and pulled me to get up.