TWO

In my silent, lonely sleep. A banging door wakes me up from this crazy world. "Ryu Sujeong! You're such a shame! Come out!" My mom is furious. She will probably hit me if I go out. "Aren't you going out? Don't wait for it! You'll regret your decision!" She's banging my door loudly. Even I don't want her to enter my room, I chose to open it just for my sake.

"What is this video? We transfer you to SOPA to study not to flirt with random guys out there!" She pushed the phone on my chest. "Shame on you! No one will dare to accept you! Wake up in that wildest dream of yours and work for yourself!" She finally walks out of my room.

My mom was right. No one will dare to love me, I'm a shame. I need to accept my reality. I went back to my room, sobbing, getting hit by realizations of my life. I tapped my own shoulder. "Just focus on yourself instead, Sujeongie. It's okay." Whispering between my painful sobs.

❤❤❤

The clock is continuously ticking until it alarmed. It's time to go to school, luckily I'm prepared. I sneaked out of my room without my parents knowing. However, even if they see me, they won't bother themselves to give their goodbyes for me.

I finally arrived so I did my duties first. I always do this to at least decrease my tuition fee. It's hard to pay it on my own, luckily my boss is so generous and kind.

When I reached my room, it was messed. It's like a terrorist bombed our classroom. There are so many garbage on the floor, those tables and chairs are not in the position and there are so many vandalized utilities. I started to clean.

While cleaning my eyes caught my own table. It was being vandalized too. I read those comments and it was all harsh. I read it one by one.

"Ryu Sujeong die!"

"Shame on ugly Ryu Sujeong!"

"People won't love you, bitch!" My tears fell on the last statement. She's right no people would love me even my family. I shook my head. "Never cry again, Ryu." I reminded to myself and proceeds to clean the room again.

I finished my duty, I checked the time and the class will start soon. I settled myself in my place. I decided to listen to music to soothe my burden. I closed my eyes, feeling the tune of the song until it drifted me down to a deep sleep.

I slowly woke up upon hearing laughs from everyone. I opened my eyes and my terror teacher is standing and staring at me. I slowly got chills with her stares. "I bet you already know why I am standing here?" I looked at the ground and nods. "Now proceed to the place where you belong." I nod as I get what she is trying to say. I lifted my butt up and proceed to the detention center, bringing my iPod on my hands. For one hour, I'll just do a letter of apology so I decided to bring it.

I got my pen and paper already. I started to write my letter and when I'm finally done, the door creaked which caught my attention. I glanced in that direction and a very familiar guy was there standing in front of the room, looking around. "Why are you here?" I glanced at my letter once again. I felt embarrassed suddenly. As usual, he didn't bother to answer and started to make his letter of apology instead.

I know he won't bother to talk so I plugged in my ear-pods and started to listen again. I closed my eyes as I was feeling the tune. I'm having my own world and I'm forgetting about the events happening around. I can't help but follow the song so I sang in low volume.

[A/N: Please play the video in this part. So you can feel the song.]

I know I still love you
I can't hold onto you, woo woo
I miss you woo woo
I miss the day with you
Every night, I draw you out woo woo

My eyes slowly opened when I heard someone jamming into the song. I looked at him and he's still writing.

It's hard, I can't forget about us
Beat the grief, I can't take it anymore
Even if it can't come true, I pray anyway
Please, don't take my person away

Everything went slow. His voice surrounds the quiet room. He's singing... with me.

Is it hurting my heart?
Me, not letting you go
Is that hurting me?
Maybe it was an illusion
Of thinking, we could live in eternity
Can't let it go

Our eyes slowly met. I think I'm in my dreams once again.

If you really want to know
I can tell you everything
Where are you, who I loved so much?

My heart is beating so fast, following the rhythm of the song. Jangjun continues to sing.

I can't quit until I die
Even if I try to bury it
My courage to close the door is small
It's not me to hide and ignore it

Please don't wake me up in this beautiful dream.

A person I can't see even if I miss you
It was too late because I wasn't good at expressing
But even if I regret
You can't hear me anyway
Because you're looking into the sky of a different world

This guy right in front of me smiles. My heart beats rapidly. I couldn't contain my happiness. My lips formed into a smile also.

I know I still love you
I can't hold onto you, woo woo
I miss you woo woo
I miss the day with you
Every night, I draw you out woo woo

He slowly let go of the stare. Everything is moving slowly. It feels like our worlds turn into a slow-motion movie.

It's time to end up
(Though I know I can't)
It'll repeat (I'll miss you again)
The place to return has changed
I just need to get used to it

It's time to end up
(Though I can't forget)
I'll try once more
(Just like you told me to)
When I first saw you, I said I only had yo
I tried engraving it
But it wasn't easy

My smile faded. I don't know why but my tears started to fall. This song is saying it all. I need to end this dream. It's just a dream.

I know I still love you
I can't hold onto you, woo woo
I miss you woo woo
I miss the day with you
Every night, I draw you out woo woo

The song finally ends and my eyes drifted to the guy in front of me. He is writing like nothing happened. I wiped my tears. "It's just a dream." I went up and passed my apology letter. "I made an embarrassing scene once again," I whispered to myself as the scene a while ago pops up in my mind again.