EIGHTEEN

The morning comes and I'm just here on the bench waiting for the others to wake up. "Good morning." A guy said. I looked at him and he smiles. I tilted my head, saying, "Dongmin?"

"Hello hmm..."

"Sujeong. Ryu Sujeong." I stretched my hand to offer a handshake. He accepted it. "Nice meeting you Miss Sujeong."

"You too Mister Dongmin." We both laughed. "Can I sit beside you?"

"Sure!" He sat beside me and handed me a strawberry milk. "Thank you!" I smiled and took a sip. "It's really delicious!" He giggles. "Yah! Ryu Sujeong." I coughed upon hearing Jangjun's voice. "Are you okay?" Dongmin tapped my back. "Who are you?" Jangjun asked Dongmin. "I'm Lee Dongmin from Class B." Jangjun rolled his eyes. "Ryu Sujeong, let's go!"

"Wait! Yah!" I shouted because his gripping my wrist tightly again. "What's really your problem?" It's just morning but this guy is annoying me. "Don't go near with that guy."

"So what?" I yelled. "So what?" Jangjun asked in an irritated tone. "You should follow what I am saying!"

"Why would I? I'm not your dog so stop acting like you're my master." I ran, leaving him from his place.

❤❤❤

At eight in the morning, the facilitators gathered us all at the function hall. "Good morning everyone! How's your first night here?"

"It's good!" We all answered in chorus. "Good to hear that! Have you taken your breakfast?"

"Yes!" We all said in unison and the facilitator seems to be satisfied with our answers. "So today, we will be having our first activity called Climb and Zip." Every student started to whisper with their partners. I glanced at my side and caught Jangjun smirking. "He looks like a devil," I whispered to myself. "Are you saying something?" Jangjun asked which surprised me. "Are you crazy? I'm not opening my mouth to speak tho."

"Really? I think I heard a devil something." I stopped for a moment, I think he hears me. "You're hallucinating." I rolled my eyes and decided to sit on the floor when someone grabbed my arm to stop me. "The floor is grimy." I stood properly and rolled my eyes against him.

"So for the mechanics of the game, you will be climbing at that twelve feet-tall wall." Oh no... I don't think I can do this. I bite my lower lip and rubbed my palm. I'm starting to get nervous. "Then you will be riding the zip line so you could go back here at the grounds. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes!" Everyone seems to be excited while me, I'm starting to pray for my life. "We will do it by batch, okay?"

"Yes!"

"Okay, so for the first batch let's call the A to J surnames!" The first batch of the climbers has already secured their safeties. The gun fires and every partner started to run as fast as they could. The other facilitators called out the second batch where Jangjun and I were included. I let out my nervousness by exhaling the air from my chest. "I don't like a slow kid, Ryu Sujeong." I tucked my lip and nod with a low head. "Run as fast as you could. Never depend on me." I continuously nod at him without even bothering what he is saying.

The first batch had consumed the time and they're almost done. All partners from the second batch were already lined up. As the wall became empty, the gun fires and I did my best to run so fast. Jangjun didn't bother to wait for me so I relied on myself and took the climbing without his help. "Lord please save me," I whispered repeatedly.

I tried to fight my nervous but all of a sudden my right foot slipped. "Sujeong-ie!" I heard Sewoon shouted. I ignored him and tries to pull up myself. Luckily I was gripping hard at the stones above me and I didn't fall but I think my shoulder got stretched too much.