TWENTY FOUR

After two years of studying and training here in US, our group is finally going back to Korea. My classmates and I are busy packing our things out for our flight tomorrow. "Girls!" Lisa, the dance monster of our group yelled in glee. "What?" We all asked in unison. "Aren't you guys going out to buy some food? It's almost midnight." She wined. "Why don't you go instead? You're the one who's not busy at all." Mina annoyingly suggested. "Fine!" Lisa walks out but I called her. "What?"

"I'll go with you! I'm going to buy stuffs needed for tomorrow, also snacks." I laughed awkwardly. "Aigoo! You love eating huh!" She laughs and clings her hand to mine. We walked by the nearest store. She sighed, "The time flies to fast." She looks at the sky. "Aight! I don't want to go home anymore." I jokingly said but she eyed on me. "Still not yet over?"

"What?" I defensively asked. "Don't try to hide it. It's obvious."

"No, I think you're misunderstanding me."

"Really?"

"Yes! What I mean a while ago is really a joke! I just love the state and... I-I'm already over him!" She chuckled. "Yeah, as you said." The guy on the cashier handed our stuffs. We thanked him and walks back to our dormitory.

When we arrived, the others are already lying on their beds getting ready to sleep. "What about ramyeon for dinner?" Everybody gathered around and prepare our food. I quietly walks into my room to check my kkt app. A message from an unknown number caught my attention. "Hi, it's been a while. I got your number from a friend. How are you? Are you doing well? I heard you're heading back to Korea tomorrow? Well it's really good to hear it; I'm I excited. Please take care of yourself. I miss you."

"Who's this and why does this person knows everything about me? Is it Sewoon?" I tapped the screen and replied. "Sewoon is this you? Is it your new number?" I pressed send and wait for a while. The message is already read but I got no reply. "This is weird." After a moment I got a call from Jihyo, saying that we're eating. I rushed towards the dining and grabbed my food.

❤️❤️❤️

The morning has come and we're all in rush to prepare. "Sujeong-ah! Can you give me my towel?" Lisa shouted from the bathroom. I got her towel from our room and handed it to her. "She thanked me and continued bathing." I'm busy packing the left stuffs when Diana called me from the living room. "Again, a parcel just came for you." Yes, again. Ever since our first day here, I started to receive gifts from Korea. I assumed that Dongmin or my parents gave it but when I asked them, they said that they haven't done giving me some stuffs and that's the time I started to assumed that it is from an admirer.

I walk back to my room, having the parcel in me. As I opened it, the letter sitting prettily inside caught my attention. For two years, I've collected all the letters from the parcel I get. "This is your final day in US. I'm excited to see you back." There's no hint or code name was written. I placed it on my box and sealed it on my luggage. I opened the parcel and it is a key necklace. I take it out from its box and stared at the pendant. It is really simple and elegant. It is my dearest dream to receive a necklace from someone and I never expect that someone will actually grant it. I wear it and it fits me so well. "So pretty." I smiled at my reflection on the mirror. "Hey stop praising yourself and finish packing. We're heading off." Lisa said, breaking my thoughts. I cleaned up and finished my packing.

❤️❤️❤️

"Calling all the passenger to proceed on the passenger area." We all headed to the passenger area. Lisa stopped and everyone gets confused. "Why did you forget something?" Diana asked. Lisa breathes in, closing her eyes. "I will miss you US!!!!" She shouted and everyone in the airport look at us. "Yah! What are you doing?"

"Nothing I'll just miss US." I glanced at the surroundings and everyone is giggling on Lisa's act. I tilted my head in embarrassment. I looked up and followed the other. "This is it. I'm going back, however I'm not yet ready to face him."

"Why are you so slow, Sujeong?" Lisa shouted waking me up from my thoughts. "Shut your mouth for once!" I yelled back.

—-

AFTER THE ANCIENT YEARS, I'M BACK ON WRITING! IT DOES REALLY TAKES SO MANY TIMES TO MAKE IT. I'M REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS. IT'S JUST, I ENCOUNTERED SO MANY THINGS, AGAIN I'M SORRY! I HOPE THIS LAME ONE WILL FIRE YOU UP AGAIN. PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT! I LOVE Y'ALL! 🍑