TEN

Tuesday morning and I'm up. I'm on my way to school, it's my D-day. Not a bad one but the presentation. This day, my ears were ready to hear Jangjun's voice... again. It's been a while since I heard it and now, I'm anticipating.

While walking through the hallways, Sewoon walked with me. "Having a great morning?" He noticed my lips forming a smile. "Yes, I just woke up happy."

"That's great!" He clung his arm around my shoulder. "Yah! Your arm is so heavy! You're putting more weights on the guitar." I whined and he put away his hand. He stopped from walking and held my guitar. "Let me carry it for you."

"It's-"

"I said, let me carry it." I got no choice but to give it to him. "Good girl." He smiles, ruffling my hair. He clung his shoulder again and pulls me to walk with him.

❤❤❤

The class started typically. Everyone had showcased their talents. Sewoon, Jangjun and I were the only students that haven't performed yet. "Now let's hear it from Jeong Sewoon!" The whole class applauds for the teacher's introduction. Sewoon made his way in front and held his guitar with him. He bowed to us and sat to begin. He started to pluck his strings and starts singing his self-composed song, "Just U".

His song makes my heart skips beat somehow. The lyrics he made, express a confession to his only love who's just near him. The tune is aren't that soft. It's like a reggae type of song but the lyrics can hit you so well like he's referring to you as the girl. I'm into the tune and it ended flawlessly. I smiled, clapping at him proudly.

"Now let's hear Sujeong's presentation." I gladly stood on my seat and proceed in front. I bowed to them and sat, letting my guitar to rest on my lap. I started to strum and sing to the tune of my favorite song, Half Moon by Dean. I closed my eyes, feeling the tune of the song. I do really love this song. It fits my feelings whenever I get ignored by my only love, Jangjun. I do feel empty whenever I'm seeing his coldness towards me. I feel... alone.

My sense gets back, finishing the last line of the song. I bowed towards them again and got back to my sit. "That was a heartfelt performance Sujeong-ssi." Our teacher complimented. I bowed, giving gratitude to her kind compliment.

"Last but not the least, Lee Jangjun!" The girls from our class started to scream like they're watching a concert. He stands and with him, there is Hakyung. The other girls started to whisper to each other. Jangjun signaled Hakyung to start singing and she follows.

They sang the song Stupid Love by Soyou and Madclown that's why Jangjun needs Hakyung, the girl who has a pretty voice in the class. She will be singing the girl's part of the song while Jangjun will do the rapping.

Jangjun's song somewhat hurt me. It's like, he's pushing a girl away from him and asks the girl to stop loving him. I don't know but I feel the sadness in his song. He's staring at me coldly like he was referring to me while I was just peacefully listening to his voice. I closed my eyes and the scene of the song appears and we are the main characters. I opened my eyes and he's already done.

The whole class applauds and I'm an exception. He sat back on his chair and the teacher speaks. "Give yourselves a hand of applause for having good performances." Everyone followed. "However, these two students stand out the most. As an observation, they can make a good collaboration for the upcoming Annual Christmas Fair on which every year and section will be performing their best talents and the section will win will be having a grand prize. Let me call you these two that I am referring, Mr. Lee Jangjun... and Ms. Ryu Sujeong! Give them a big round of applause." They applaud for us.

I stood, stunning. I don't know what and how to react. I glanced at Lee Jangjun and he's still giving his cold look. I looked down, being shy at the same time. "Ma'am..." I tucked my lips because I wanted to protest. I don't know but it feels awkward. "What is it Sujeong-ssi?" I shook my head aggressively, trying to brush off my emotions. "The both of you can take your seats now." We bowed and sat as the teacher says. "Okay, these are your assignments, to be submitted on Thursday. If you don't have any questions, you are now dismissed." The whole class dissolved in just a moment, but I stayed in the room, trying to understand that I am chosen for the event... with Lee Jangjun.