Scaring Namjoon~2✔

As I grabbed some snacks from the cafe, which was surprisingly on the ground floor of the apartment building, I remembered that guy in my room. I grabbed a bunch of food, stuffing them between my arm and my torso, in order to hold it up. After paying for the bags of crisps, I thanked the cashier, and was halfway to the door when I stopped in my tracks. Turning around, I headed back to the him.

"Did you need something Miss?" The cashier asked.

I let out a short breath of air. "Yes"

He raised his eyebrows a little, encouraging me to continue. He looked to be maybe a year or two older than I was. His jet-black hair getting caught in the sunlight, streaming in through the windows behind him. His deep brown eyes full of kindness. He didn't have broad shoulders but it suited his build, only a few inches taller than me. His long slender fingers drummed on the counter, waiting patiently for me to speak.

"Do you, by any chance, know who stayed in Room 64A? Like before me?" I asked.

His lip somehow found its way in between his teeth. "Erm...?"

"Please, I need to know," I pleaded.

He sighed, "okay, fine. I don't know the full details, but there was this young guy, a happy-go-lucky kinda kid, who lived there with his dad."

I hummed in acknowledgement.

He sighed before carrying on with the story. "Apparently he had cancer, and unfortunately he passed away."

"The guy or his dad?" I questioned.

"The dad," the cashier looked around the cafe before returning his gaze to me. "His dad was all he had, I guess, and then he started getting depressed. He never really left his room. He wouldn't eat either. His neighbors would talk to him outside his door even though he never answered. And a few of them left food out for him but he never touched it. Then someone got really worried and got the spare key an went to check on him."

"And?" I asked, wanting to know more.

"Are you sure you want to hear the rest?" His brows furrowed.

I swallowed. "I do."

He took a deep breath. "Well, he died. He killed himself. Or so I've been told," he raised one shoulder up and down.

Gasping, I covered my mouth with my hand. I knew that someone died, but I didn't know someone had killed themselves in the same place that I lived in! That's why he said that it was his room. Cos it was!

"W-what was his name?" I stuttered.

"Jimin. Park Jimin," he answered.

"Hm."

"Yeah, it's not the best story," he shrugged.

"Thanks...," I looked towards his name tag but his shirt was folded over it, covering his name.

He shook his head slightly in realization. "Yoongi," he nodded once.

"Yoongi," I smiled. "See you later," I waved as I left through the door.

"Bye," he smiled a little too.

~~~

I slowly dragged my feet up the stairs towards the second floor. As I reached my bedroom, the whole aura had changed. The windows were open, causing the curtain nets to billow in the breeze. There he sat, at the end of my bed. Facing the windows. A shiver rushed down my spine at the coldness pricking my skin. He was staring out of the windows.