Dead Body~13

The sky has the lightest shade of blue, the light from the sun hits every part of the earth at this time. It was good to see a sun everyday, it means you are still alive. You still exist in this world. The beauty of a complete and the beauty of a broken mansion simplifies that the world isn't that perfect. We are born to live, love and die anyways. Some of the people ask themselves... "why do I even have to live if I'm going to die anyways." Every person deserves the life they've been craving to have. And we have to spend it with the people we love the most. We are here to feel free, and every kind of feelings. To feel alive and to make our own choices. We are free to choose our path. And we are born to help and save anyone in need. And this girl named Heather was born to help this boy named Park Jimin.

He once exist in this world, and he didn't done much to satisfy himself. And now he has given a chance to correct his wrongs, to try to be human again. To ask for help. To remember. To help someone to remember their past. To love someone again. To let the person feel he was still alive. To let the person know he she isn't alone. To let them feel they are being loved.

---

(Zigne's P.O.V)

"Unnie?"

She spoke, leaving chills to her spine. She grasp her Unnie's hands, but failed. Her hands went through her flesh.

Do you know the feeling of being invisible. The feeling that no one knows who you are, the feeling that you think you aren't alive, the feeling that you think you didn't even exist. The feeling that everyone is judging you and know one cares about you. I think I just felt it just now. As the nurses walk through me. Literally through me.

That time... I was left into space. I didn't know what to do but just stare at them, treating unnie.

It was hard to believe that I'm not even alive. Am I dead? Or the other way around?

---

(J-Hope's P.O.V)

[Flashback]

"I-I think I killed him. I don't know what to do. 남동생 Please. I need your help."" He pleads for help. As I just look at the limp body in front of me. A tear left my eyes, as I watched him crying kneeling down on the floor facing the boy's limp body.

"I-i didn't mean too. I don't want to kill him. I-i j-just needed the money i-" money? Where is going to use it? To cure me? I just stared at him as he bowed down the ground. He was stuttering for words.

"What do you mean money?" I asked him curious of how he act. I knelt down beside him and reach for his shoulders. He look up with puffy and red nose.

"I want you to survive your cancer."

"H-how did you know?"

"I overheard your conversation with Doctor Jeon Jungkook last week." Yoongi said Hoseok wiped the older's tears.

"You killed this boy for the money!?" He pointed to the guy laying on the ground unconscious. Barely breathing.

"Not just for the money. For you!" The younger exclaimed as tears formed his once happy face. But now he was crying... it hurts HOSEOK. Seeing his brother... like this.

"Why would you harm someone for me!?" He shouted at the younger, talking woopsy thingy.

"I love you HOSEOK! I don't want to lose you. Mom and dad died last year, and I don't want to lose you too!" The younger cried on his namdongsaeng's shoulders. He clenched his fist his fist grasp-hold the younger's sweater.