Meeting Louise~17

Staring at the ceiling, empty mind, quiet room, and a young adult laying on his bed alone. It was a beautiful scenery. Yet he had a drastic past.

---
(Namjoon's P.O.V)

"HAYST." Namjoon sighed. He layed on his bed comfortably.

It was peaceful and a smooth rhythm of wind and silence roam across the room.

"I should call Heather." Namjoon said.

I think I know who sent the letter.

[Come in to my room. I need to show you something.]

[Uh. Sure. I'll be there.]

[End call]

---

"Heather. I think... the letter was from Yoongi. He's being rude to me, and I think he's the one who send me the letter." I said. I don't know why my hands were shaking and my eyes get teary at this point of explaining to Heather what I know about.

"I don't know what to dom if it wasn't Yoongi then who, it might be anyone. I don't know what to do if the man that send me the threatening letter was the one close to me. What if he'll kill me this time?" I said, nervousness crawled in my throat as my voice got shaky, tapping my shoes against the concrete floor made me his voice shaky, tapping my shoes against the concrete floor in some ways, it calms me.

"We shouldn't doubt people that we aren't sure they really are the once to be blamed." Heather leaned in to hug me, her warm embrace took the demons and the worry away.

Abruptly a knock broke the silence between Heather and I.

"It's me Yoongi." A sullen and deep voiced guy said across the door.

Swallowing a big lump on my throat, I glanced at Heather for reassurance. She nodded her head towards the door.

Walking across the room reaching for the knob hesistating if I would open the door for the guy I just doubted.

I sighed.

Turning the knob. I opened the door revealing the one and only Yoongi.

"I need to talk to Heather." Yoongi quothed. I glanced back at Heather who is now standing from her sitting position.

She started to walk towards us, her eyes locked into mine.

"Can we talk in private?" Yoongi asked. Heather turned to me and smiled.

I smiled back. I stared at her while she closed the door behind her.

---

(Taehyung's P.O.V)

Jin hyung finally came to the hospital, his face red with a tiny beads of sweat across his face and neck.

"Taehyung~ thank you so so much. I owe you man." Jin hyung pat my back and entered the room.

Staring at the door, I decided to get a rest.

Remembering my past, I remember my friends, Jin hyung, Namjoon, Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung and Park Jimin. They were my friends. But after the accident happened, everything fell out.

I was there, at Park Jimin's funeral. His body wasn't there, but they said he died. Hoseok hyung was there too. This young adult girl crying on her brother's tombstone. It was a hurtful memory.

I wonder where my friends are.

I missed them.

I was walking my way to an apartment, since I don't have a place to live in for this every time.