Suspicious Guy~9

(Third person's P.O.V)

Toddler days~

four children were playing by the river, they really have great memories together.

"Namjoon! You're not being fair!" Jimin shouted, reaching for the rock that he found himself. "Give it back! I found it first!" Jimin whined.

"Say that I'm you're hyung first!" Namjoon ordered. Jimin tried to reach it, but Namjoon was too high for him to reach what he wanted for the first time.

"Never! Give it back!" He tried to jumped but failed. He screamed in frustration.

"Say it. Say it." Namjoon teased.

"Fine! You're my hyung!" Jimin said in defeat. Annoyed, he hang his head lower than his shoulders. (If that's even possible)

"Here you go." The taller one said handling the rock. Jimin grab hold on it and throw it in the river.

"Hey!" Namjoon shouted. The tall one run for it and swam through the river.

But when he get back the short one resist to play no more.

"I better go, my mom might be crazy for my lost." Jimin said, not looking at his hyung. He said his goodbye's to the two girls who are playing Barbie dolls.

He walk back to his home soaking wet. His wet hair blocked his sight. As he kicked some rocks along the way.

"Hey! Wait up!" A voice called out from behind. He stopped on his tracks but didn't turn around to see who it was.

"Here, I found a pretty cool rock." A girl's voice said. Jimin turn around to see Heather holding out a rock. His face lit up.

"Woah! This is pretty cool. Thanks to you. Be safe." Jimin waved. She waved back with her head hang low because her face was all beetroot red from Jimin's response. She run the opposite to where her home was.

She came back to her house with Zigne by her side.

"I'll tell mom that we'll have an overnight in your house." Zigne run back to her house to tell her mother about the overnight. Zigne's parents approves.

Zigne happily run to Heather's house to find Heather's Unnie letting herself in the house at 6:00 in the afternoon.

"Hello Unnie!" Zigne greeted. Waving at the older.

"Oh. Hello Zigne. How you doing?" She asked. Looking at the younger while her hand rummage the keys in her pocket.

"Great, by the way Unnie I will have a sleep over here in your house tonight." Zigne happily hopped up and down on the door step.

"That's great, hope you have fun" Unnie said giving the young a pat on the head before getting in the house. She followed behind and run to Heather's room. Knocking in her room like a mad man.

"Come in!" Heather called out. Zigne let herself in to see Heather on her stomach lay flat on the bed. Zigne cocked her head in confusion.

"What are you doing?" Little Zigne asked. Flopping next to Heather.

Heather quickly hid the thing under the covers.

"Nothing." Heather shrugged and grab her phone.

"Really? I saw you drawing something cool. What is it!? Lemme see!" Zigne pleads.

"No." Heather replied. Quickly, Zigne pulled out the covers. Seeing that her best friend was sketching her older brother Jimin.